Skills and qualifications for any position are important. However, they are more important in the case of a bus driver who has a lot of responsibility on his shoulders.
As a bus driver, you should possess skills in driving in a safe manner, as well as maintaining assigned buses. Equally important is to show these skills and qualifications in a resume.
Typically, a bus driver’s qualifications include experience in driving the school or passenger buses. Specifically, a bus driver should possess some or all of the skills and qualifications listed below. These skills will be useful to build a bus driver resume or bus driver cover letter.
Sample Skills and Qualifications for a Bus Driver
• Highly experienced in checking bus tires and lights prior to setting out.
• Effectively able to drive buses on assigned routes.
• Deeply familiar with assisting passengers to embark, as well as disembark from buses.
• Demonstrated expertise in picking up and dropping children and young adults in a safe manner.
• Competent in observing speed limits as well as traffic regulations and laws.
• Able to explain safety procedures to passengers, especially children.
• Documented success in mapping out short and effective routes to destinations.
• Proven ability to drive buses in rush hours.
• Solid track record of effectively dealing with unruly passengers.
• Proficient in collecting fares and swiping transit cards.
• Adept at using the GPS and standard maps in order to chart out intercity routes.
• Well-versed in performing maintenance on trucks, for example, checking oil levels, and tire pressure.
• Focused on observing rules in order to ensure timely and safe passenger transport.
• Expert at carrying out safety checks prior to setting out on designated routes.
• Highly skilled in handling adverse situations
• Talented in ensuring that bus cabs are kept clean and maintained at all times.
• Ability to ensure compliance with rules governing driving hours and rest periods.
• Proven ability to maintain constant contact with dispatchers.
• Track record of handling on-road issues such as breakdowns and flat tires.
• Deeply familiar with handling and addressing passengers’ complaints according to protocol.