Brand managers are expected to create a lasting impression of the marketed products or services among consumers and are responsible for improving product sales enlarging the company’s market share.
They regularly observe and analyze market trends, oversee advertising and marketing activities and ensure that the brand identity is promoted efficiently to the customers.
To get a brand manager job, you should build a compelling resume. Your resume should state that you:
- Are the ideal candidate for a position
- Are great with relevant details
- Have the capacity to be productive
Brand Manager Resumes work on action verbs. This is especially true where the achievements section is concerned. And to show what kind of skill that you have.
For the actual sample, here is a 2 examples of resume for a brand manager position:
Brand Manager Resume Example 1
43 Bayview Avenue
Newport, RI 27365
kevbar @ email . com
Marketing and Operations / Product Line Review / Financial Analysis
Top-performing brand manager with a 6 year accomplished career record, known throughout the industry for seamlessly strategizing benchmark research and development of marketing plans and product positioning stratagems. Special talent for providing analysis on market trends and competitive products to provide guidance and input on product features and pricing.
• Providing appropriate direction and support to internal and external groups, including graphics and public relations teams.
• Developing, planning, and guiding world-class brand solutions to ensure the longevity of the company’s image.
• Collaborating cross-functionally with colleagues and vendors and agencies to deliver exceptional work on time and within the budget.
• Brand Campaigns Development
• Brand Health Analysis
• Market Plans Development
• ROI Improvement
• Competitive Analysis
• Business Model Creation
• Road Map Development
• Product Lifecycle Management
• Market Research
• Brand Awareness
• Cost Negotiations
• Vendor Relationship
MARS, New Port, RI
Aug 2018 – Present
• Plan, develop and implement marketing efforts to increase awareness of all of the company’s brands
• Create and implement strategies to ensure that appropriate advantage of market opportunities is taken
• Develop and implement brand standards and usage guidelines
• Review metrics such as sales volume, market share, and profit projections to track consumer and market insights
• Work with sales teams to analyze sales data to determine new products and kill underperforming product lines
• Analyze how the company’s brand is positioned in the market and crystalize target markets
• Translate brand strategies into effective plans and positioning directives
• Measure the performance of marketing campaigns and report performances by analyzing ROIs and KPIs
• Implemented strategic plans that assessed brand health through deep research and managed to ring an alert to shelve an existing project.
• Increased customer base by 44% by efficiently monitoring market trends and learning from market situations to beat the competition.
• Organized a large-scale brand awareness event which was coined “Event of the Year” by the Brand Connection magazine.
• Implemented a series of cluster marketing plans that seamlessly aligned with existing brand strategies and achieved annual operating goals.
Assistant Brand Manager
THE SCOTTS COMPANY, New Port, RI
Jun 2010 – Aug 2018
• Led development and execution of marketing communications programs and promotional brand activities
• Assisted in handling duties pertaining to advertising and promotional budgets
• Collaborated with sales teams to collect and analyze sales data
• Provided support to the development of creative briefs and product positioning
• Performed research to determine competition and assisted in creating competitive products
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies
RHODE ISLAND BUSINESS UNIVERSITY, New Port, RI – 1999
Sample Resume for Brand Manager Position (Example 2)
765 Commonwealth Avenue, Boston, MA 32010
A dynamic, results-0riented leader with 6+ years of hands-on experience in brand management. Demonstrated ability to effectively influence internal/external stakeholders across the business. Prevalent experience of monitoring product sales and consumer reactions through focus groups and marketing research methods. Proven track record of excellent communication and interpersonal skills evident from effective management of internal marketing and communications personnel, legal, compliance staff, and other outside agencies
– Handle large and varied amounts of data
– Extract business insights and customer buying habits
– Interpret and analyze marketing research information
– Use the analyses to formulate business strategies and recommendations
• Extremely committed to quality work and serving organization goals
• High-level of intellectual curiosity
• Proactive & self-starter
• Advanced knowledge of MS Office particularly Excel and PowerPoint
• Excellent presentation skills
• Able to handle multiple projects simultaneously
Associate Brand Manager
Sabre Holdings, Orlando, FL
2012 – Present
• Help the marketing division in the development of marketing strategies for new and existing products and services
• Research consumer trends, insights, and addressable market behaviors, trends, and technologies to ensure that products meet customer needs
• Provide necessary product collateral and advertising materials to the sales department
• Manage brand initiatives like brand building & brand development
• Maintain mobile integration across several brand initiatives driving operational success
• Employee of the year award 2019
• Most productive division award 2019 & 2020
• Launched three new successful brand initiatives
• Most punctual employee award consecutively from 2017 to 2021
Associate Brand Manager
ABC Company, Orlando, FL
2007 — 2012
• Contributed to analysis-support-brand & LOB initiatives
• Provided fact-based recommendations for future improvements and course correction
• Identified business opportunities assisting strategic planning
• Productively managed marketing budget
MBA in Marketing
Yale School of Management: Yale University –New Haven, CT | 2007
• Double majors in Brand Management & Marketing Research
Bachelors in Business Administration
School of Management: Boston University – Boston, MA | 2002
• Majors in Marketing