A web developer resume is difficult to write only when we don’t know what to write in it.
If we are given hints about the content matter, wouldn’t it become easier?
Take a look at the following resume examples to get ideas on how to write your resume. .
Web Developer Resume Sample 1
475 Flournoy Street, Chicago, IL 08985
• Highly enthusiastic and motivated web designing and development expert with 14+ years’ track record of planning and delivering software platforms, commonly used across multiple products.
• Documented success in coding websites and reviewing and implementing third-party scripts.
• A technically sound professional who developed new methodologies in collaboration with business teams.
• Expert in integrating data from backend services and databases to meet the specific requirements of each web development project.
|• Cross-browser Compatibility Support|
• Multimedia Content Development
• Site Scaling and Maintenance
• Intranets Creation
• Object-oriented Design
• Animations Incorporation
|• Security Principles|
• Data Integration
• Data-driven Design
• Visual Design Matching
• Software Documentation
• Client-server Solutions
Accenture, Chicago, IL
• Create a module that ensures cross-browser compatibility with all popular browser types.
• Develop 1800 page documentation for a large web development project within the specified three months.
• Confer with users to determine their specific web development needs.
• Plan and develop software platforms that can be used across multiple products.
• Write well-designed and testable code by following the best software development practices.
• Create website layouts that conform to the user’s layout specifications.
• Integrate data from other services and databases and maintain and scale websites.
• Create technical aspects of each site by strictly following existing structures.
ABC Company, Chicago, IL
• Integrated 2 extremely complex web designs into one, resulting in increased efficiency in functionality.
• Consistently provided client-server solutions to 16 corporate clients, earning accolades in the form of increased bonuses and Technical Expert of the Year award.
• Oversaw the production and implementation of each assigned web development project.
• Designed pages that are physically appealing by performing key graphic designing tasks.
• Tested web application systems and units to ensure that they are properly working.
• Debugged any problems that may transpire.
• Developed and optimized cross-platform front-end coding using HTML and CSS.
• Assisted in reviewing third-party scripts and frameworks.
• Created templates for different web pages such as holders and sectional links.
• Developed browser extensions and graphic designs in accordance with users’ specifications.
• Assisted in creating project-based documentation and assisting users in developing an understanding of using the developed project.
BS Degree in Computer Science
Chicago Technical College, Chicago, IL – 2002
Applications: Dream Weaver – FrontPage – Adobe Photoshop
Database: SQL – PL/SQL – Oracle – DB2
Web Developer Resume Sample 2
2016 Kelly Ave, San Francisco, CA 67301
❖❖ WEB DEVELOPER ❖❖
• Successful web development professional with 9+ years of experience in developing and maintaining popular websites.
• Well versed in implementing diverse web-based applications.
• Demonstrated diagnostic and problem-solving skills.
• Expert in TCP/IP networking and database replication.
• Able to identify and adapt to upcoming technology trends.
• Experienced in developing Oracle-based applications interfacing with SQL databases.
WEB DEVELOPMENT SKILLS
– Web Logic
Front End Web Developer
Fuze, San Francisco, CA
• Developed 32 user-friendly interfaces in accordance with contemporary web development techniques.
• Maintained and handled 20+ websites at a time proficiently.
• Provided technical input and design specifications for integration and implementation of innovative applications in a $500M project.
• Build and manage websites using WordPress and open software
• Work with project managers and senior engineers to establish practical solutions to problems
• Develop and maintain high-end web applications
• Collaborate with marketers, developers, and designers to devise optimization strategies for the websites
• Enrich user experiences by utilizing polished codes
• Work on Agile/ Scrum development technologies to enhance the quality of web designs
Tech Solutions, San Francisco, CA
• Maintained existing web portal applications
• Managed and optimized websites to promote usable code
• Developed and executed test plans for new developments
• Built scalable, robust, and functional interfaces
BS, Computer Science
NORTH CALIFORNIA UNIVERSITY, San Francisco, CA – 2006