Writing a resume for the very first .Net Developer job is somewhat tricky due to a lack of experience.
The good news is that you do not have to rely on experience solely to write a resume for an entry-level position.
Employers who are looking for new graduates are already aware of the lack of experience on the candidates’ part; they look for other qualifications when looking through resumes.
If you are applying for a technical position such as that of a .net developer, you can be assured that you will have plenty to write in your resume.
Since technical courses and degrees lend much in terms of skills and knowledge that you can safely depend on when building your resume. Remember, the employer is looking for what you can do as opposed to what you have done in the past.
The sample resume below is for the position of an entry-level .net developer on that you can base your resume.
See also: Software Developer Resume No Experience
Entry Level .Net Developer Resume No Experience
89 S 5th Street
Cottage Grove, OR 82917
To obtain a .Net Developer position at Advanced Technology Solutions. Eager to provide the benefit of my skills in developing .net-based applications. Working knowledge of creating and executing test plans for complex programs along with the ability to analyze and resolve technical problems.
HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Complete understanding of .net internet-based applications including best practices and troubleshooting.
• Strong knowledge of Unix / Linux command line and scripting.
• Comprehensive understanding of .net complementary and equivalent technologies.
Bachelor of Computer Science
City College, Cottage Grove, OR
Expected Completion Date – January 2024
Cumulative GPA: 3.1/4.0; Major GPA 3.7/4.0
RELATED COLLEGE PROJECTS
.NET Development Project A – CS 101 (Mock Project)
• Wrote a server-side code for mock web forms.
• Developed ASP.NET user controls.
• Handled reporting segments using Crystal Reports.
• Wrote and documented stored procedures and triggers at the back end.
.NET Development Project B – CS 102 (Mock Project)
• Developed and implemented class libraries.
• Optimized data for performance and efficiency purposes.
• Developed software systems testing and validation procedures.
.Net Developer Intern
AG Data, Cottage Grove, OR
May 2022 – Dec 2022
• Analyzed customers’ needs and developed correlating applications software.
• Developed documentation and software testing systems.
• Maintained an understanding of project limitations and capabilities.
• Provided technical support for extended applications.
• Assisted end users in effectively using software by educating them on procedures and modules.
– ASP.NET – DHTML
– PHP- SQL/MySQL- Visual C++
– Windows Services – WPF/MVVM
– Assembler – MS Project
Exemplary professional references are available