If you build a development associate resume that is based on different relevant sections, then it will be easier for the employer to look directly at the required information.
So break your resume using bullet points under different sections.
The following resume for a development associate has been written to assist you in this regard.
Development Associate Resume Sample
6 Megan Street, Chandler, AZ 23251
bcole @ email . com
• 11+ years’ experience in identifying funding sources, handling donor cultivation and establishing timelines for successful development of specific funding proposals
• Highly skilled in building ongoing relationships with program officers to handle issues in targeted fundraising initiatives
• Qualified to establish timelines and work distribution for successful development of specific funding proposals
• Exceptionally well-versed in developing strategic fundraising activities incorporating targeted funders and timelines
• Effectively facilitates the development of relationships with funders through outreach programs
• Special talent for overseeing and coordinating effective reporting activities and oversight of timely deliverables
|• Timelines Establishment||• Budget Handling|
|• Materials Development||• Outreach Programs|
|• Corporate Giving||• Social Media|
|• Email Marketing||• Opportunity Identification|
• Obtained 76% of the required funding for a large development project from one source, through extensive outreach work.
• Maintained liaison with 32 funders internationally, the biggest portfolio anyone has had in the company till date.
• Coordinated the logistics of a large outreach program, comprising of 85 participants, which was deemed highly successful.
• Developed a great variety of fundraising materials, based on which most outreach programs are created now.
Wipfli, Chandler, AZ (6/2012 – Present)
• Perform research to discover potential funders for specific program initiatives
• Develop strategic funding strategies that incorporate targeted funders and timelines
• Facilitate relationship development with funders through presentations and seminars
• Establish achievable deadlines and assist in the development of funding proposals
AA Company, Chandler, AZ (1/2011 – 6/2012)
• Oversaw budget development activities and track funding awards
• Provided effective tools and resources for the advancement of each assigned project
• Maintained grant schedules and persuasively communicate the organization’s mission and programs to funders
• Developed and implement strategies to handle event management activities such as outreach programs and fundraising activities
WWF, Chandler, AZ (2/2010 – 6/2012)
• Researched avenues to discover potential donors and contacted them to pitch the company’s mission
• Assembled information and materials for grant proposals and reports
• Crafted language for gift acknowledgments and email solicitations
• Coordinated efforts to organize events such as fundraisers and outreach programs
• Assisted in drafting proposals and provided, tracking funds and reporting timelines
Chandler College, Chandler, AZ – 2009
Bachelor’s Degree in Communications