An attractive resume objective (especially if you are applying for a first job or changing your career) can get the reader to keep reading your resume till the end.
Employers generally have very little time (and even less patience) where Dental Lab Technician resumes are concerned as they have dozens of resumes to go through.
How to Write a Professional Objective for a Dental Lab Technician Resume?
A dental lab technician’s resume objective will focus on the individual’s capacity to work well in an oral healthcare facility.
When you write a resume for this position, make sure that your objective edicts your knowledge of elements particular to a dental lab. That may include mention of prosthetics and familiarity with OSJA and DOD guidelines.
Mention of these will immediately pique an employer’s interest, and he will be forced to pay attention to what you have to say in the rest of the resume.
Remember that an objective statement is a self-marketing tool so you must use it to sell your skills to a prospective employer.
Resume objectives are potent instruments that can either make or break your chances of an interview so write them wisely.
For a dental lab technician position, you may consider altering one of the following sample objectives to fit your resume profile.
Dental Lab Technician Resume Objective Examples
1. To work as a Dental Lab Technician for S&M Dental Centre. Bringing 5+ years of hands-on experience in carrying out intricate dental support work such as prosthetic frameworks and dental impressions to assist dentists in providing quality dental care.
2. Detail-oriented Dental Lab Technician poised to work for Dr. Tom Sawyer’s Dental. Offers a solid background in developing wax patterns, fabrication of plastic and porcelain facings, and handling bridge fixing tasks to contribute to the success of the clinic.
3. To obtain employment as a Dental Lab Technician at Hans and Sons Dental Solutions. Leveraging 6 years of hands-on experience in handling complex dental procedures in accordance with DOD and OSJA guidelines to manage lab functions in the most efficient way.
Entry Level Dental Lab Technician Resume Objective Examples
4. Interested in a Dental Lab Technician position with Dental Aesthetics. Bringing knowledge of fabricating dental prosthetics, testing dental appliances for conformance, and handling administrative work in a dental lab facility.
5. Looking for a position as a Dental Lab Technician at Sweet Tooth. Offering an exceptional understanding of dental technology and dental health maintenance directives to meet patients’ dental health needs.
6. Seeking a Dental Lab Technician position at Dentures and Fixtures where I will be able to apply my knowledge of technical dental work, familiarity with creating impressions for dentures, and the ability to ensure lab maintenance and safety.