A bookkeeper cover letter is more important than a resume because it will help the recruiter decide whether or not to see your attached resume. Entry-level cover letters are no different.
In fact, writing a cover letter for an entry-level bookkeeping job is even more important, as you need to provide recruiters with information about your skills and knowledge, as well as enthusiasm.
If you are wondering how to write a good cover letter for an entry-level bookkeeper resume, study the 3 examples given below:
Entry Level Bookkeeper Cover Letter With No Experience Sample 1
658 Watson Ave
Payson, UT 61020
Roger @ email . com
January 27, 2023
Mr. Gerald Myers
947 Sage Road
Payson, UT 63743
Dear Mr. Myers:
As a passionate individual with strong numeracy skills, I am very excited to work for your company as a bookkeeper. My associate’s degree in accounting and an internship as a bookkeeper make me an excellent candidate for this role.
I am eager to bring the following skills to the capacity of your new bookkeeper:
- Solid understanding of basic accounting and bookkeeping principles.
- Proven ability to calculate, post, and manage financial records in popular accounting systems.
- High degree of accuracy and great attention to detail when calculating payrolls.
- Talented in reconciling and balancing accounts and generating financial reports.
With my accounting acumen and passion to exceed your expectations, I can start contributing immediately. I will email you after a few days to follow up and can be reached at (000) 367-2085.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
No Experience Bookkeeper Cover Letter Sample 2
854 Harley Street
Carlsbad, CA 52699
January 27, 2023
Mr. Craig Sullivan
8 Mint Street
Carlsbad, CA 88802
Dear Mr. Sullivan:
I am writing to express my keen interest in the Bookkeeper position at Safeway, as posted on indeed.com. I have recently graduated with a bachelor’s degree in accounting from Carlsbad University.
Here are some of the skills I am eager to bring to the capacity of a bookkeeper:
- Recording and analyzing journal entries and managing accounts receivable and payable adjustments
- Preparing tracking spreadsheets to aid property tax collections, by accessing county tax records
- Making and filing various financial reports
- Supporting payroll processes
- Handling financial analysis and reports.
Besides my bookkeeping competencies, I am a team player with good communication and customer service skills. I can use accounting software such as FreshBooks and QuickBooks.
To shed further light on my suitability to work as a bookkeeper at Safeway, I am eager to talk to you on phone or in person. Thank you for your time and consideration.
Entry Level Bookkeeper Cover Letter Sample 3
98 Stephenson Ave
Wilmington, DE 12965
Robert @ email . com
January 27, 2023
Mr. Shawn Owens
562 Briar Road
Wilmington, DE 19586
Dear Mr. Owens:
With my recent associate’s degree in accounting, and I am excited to join Ace Securities as a Bookkeeper. I am positive that by using my bookkeeping knowledge and passion, I can inject my energy into your company’s accounting department.
Here is a summary of my knowledge and skills:
- Completing full-cycle bookkeeping services, reconciliations, monthly financial statements, and tax filings by using QuickBooks.
- Preparing cheques for payroll
- Calculating fixed assets and depreciation
- Maintaining accounts using computerized bookkeeping systems
- Making general ledgers and financial statements
- Posting journal entries
- Preparing tax returns and trial balance of books
- Reconciling accounts
- Maintaining records to ensure accuracy and efficiency
- Organizing and upkeeping electronic files
- Preparing documents and compiling files
I would be pleased to have the opportunity to further discuss how I could contribute to the success of Ace Securities by using my talents. You can reach me on a confidential basis at (000) 666-6666.
Thank you for your time and consideration, and I look forward to hearing from you soon.