The resume headline is the first introduction of you that the recruiters will come across when they read your resume.
A headline is the most important section of a customer service resume, therefore, it is very important to start your resume with a catchy headline.
Choice of words matters a lot when it comes to writing resume headlines.
How to Write a Great Customer Service Resume Headline?
- Read the job description provided by the employer and use keywords from it.
- Relate your experiences and skills to the needs of the employer.
- The headline should reflect professionalism, energy, and willingness to outperform.
10 Sample Headlines for Customer Service Resume
1. Bilingual customer service representative with 16 years of experience in providing customer support, giving product information, managing accounts, and resolving problems. Friendly and empathetic, known for handling demanding customers and resolving their issues professionally.
2. Responsive and persuasive customer service agent with active listening skills and a profound ability to understand and resolve customers’ issues. Well-versed in maintaining and conveying product-related information in a convincing manner.
3. Seasoned and driven customer service manager with 5+ years of experience in call center-based environments. Passionate about building strong customer relationships, upselling products, and driving brand loyalty through the provision of satisfactory customer service.
4. Friendly and self-motivated customer service representative with 7+ years of hands-on experience in handling incoming calls, generating sales leads, and providing product information. Track record of driving brand loyalty among customers and exceeding sales targets.
5. Passionate and results-oriented customer service assistant with strong listening skills and a profound ability to resolve product-related issues satisfactorily. Genuinely excited to help customers in all phases of their purchase and after-sales service. A strong team player with proven negotiation and persuasive skills.
6. Alert and energetic CSR who thrives in a fast-paced work environment. A decade of experience in selling and upselling products, resolving client issues and following up with clients. Bilingual: English/Spanish.
7. Courteous and polite customer service professional with 3+ years of first-hand experience in customer engagement, issue resolution, and client problem follow-up. Track record of driving revenue by converting customer feedback into actionable insights.
8. Friendly customer service coordinator with matchless communication and interpersonal skills. Known for building trust in the brand by responding efficiently to customer needs and conveying feedback regarding products and services to the management.
9. Spirited customer service professional with a knack for converting walk-ins into loyal customers through engaging sales pitches. Well-versed in answering customer queries, forwarding their complaints, and keeping a record of feedback.
10. A seasoned customer service advisor with a positive and friendly disposition. Expert in answering queries about various products and services, resolving concerns, generating sales leads, and building sustainable customer relationships.