Anyone working in customer services field has one goal to pursue – customer satisfaction. Customer service specialists work to answer questions and resolve the complaints of customers. They are experts in customer service and build relationships with customers on a continuing basis. They manage customers’ accounts and in some establishments and also given individual sales goals to meet by virtue of their customer service skills.
Customer service specialists come up from a long string of positions as the eligibility for this position requires that they know everything there is to know about customer services. The following is a resume example for this position which you can use if you are ready to apply for Customer Service Specialist job!
Customer Service Specialist Resume Example
30 Lucas Street, Brooklyn, NY 63839 ● (999) 999-9009 ● ward @ email . com
Looking for a Customer Service Specialist position with Dick’s Sports utilizing special knowledge of customer care to increase the satisfied clients and ensure recurring business.
• Over 5 years of customer service experience in retail settings
• Adept at handling customer inquiries and providing with required information
• Functional knowledge of managing customer accounts and soliciting new accounts
• Hands on experience of handling adverse situations and managing conflict
• Well versed in ensuring compliance with company protocols as far as customer service provision is concerned
• Demonstrated ability to work with computers to process information/merchandise through POS register system.
Lennox International, Brooklyn, NY
Customer Service Specialist | Mar 2012 – Present
• Take incoming customers’ calls and provide needed information
• Call customers to provide service information
• Verify orders and prices over the phone and enter orders in the system
• Manage change orders and cancellations
• Perform cash functions as directed
• Manage customers’ conflicts and resolve issues
• Trained new hires for customer service provision
NES Rentals, Brooklyn, NY
Customer Service Representative | Feb 2008 – Mar 2012
• Assisted customers with choosing services
• Guided customers to appropriate departments
• Took incoming calls and provided information
• Took orders and forwarded to the appropriate department
• Managed customer complaints and directed them to appropriate departments
Bachelors in Business Education – New York State University – 2005
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to multitask effectively
• Extraordinary telephone etiquette