The objective statement is the first section of a resume that conveys your key skills and experience, as well as your enthusiasm to contribute to a specific company.
In order to write a compelling customer service career objective statement, you have to communicate the values you can bring to the prospective company to entice the recruiter to read your resume in detail.
How to Write a Great Objective on a Customer Service Rep Resume?
An objective can be written in many formats.
It can start with some of your key strengths, followed by the title of the position you are seeking. Also, it can begin with the title of the job, followed by your customer service skills. In either case, it is advisable to limit the length of an objective statement to one or two lines.
Here are some examples of customer service rep objectives you can use in your resume.
Sample Objectives for Customer Service Representative Resume
General Customer Service Representative Objective Examples
1. To work for ABC Company in the role of a Customer Service Representative. Offering effective communication skills and proven convincing power to bring new customers and retain existing ones.
2. Seeking a Customer Service Representative position at CVS. Leveraging a sound background in answering calls, resolving complaints, and addressing customers’ concerns to build productive relationships with customers.
3. To obtain a customer service representative position at Hallmar. Enthusiastic to provide memorable customer service through knowledge of customer service protocols and product features presentation.
4. Versatile, courteous, and detail-oriented Customer Service Representative, with high-quality services to clients for the past 4 years. Seeking to enhance customer satisfaction at ABC Company through effective complaint handling and communication skills.
5. Results-driven and determined customer service professional, excelling in customer guidance, query response, complaint processing, and clientele enhancement. Seeking an opportunity at the Hallmark Company as a CSR where my 5+ years of experience could translate into the firm’s profitability.
6. Strong desire to work for ABC Company in the capacity of a Customer Service Representative. Leveraging strong customer service and communication skills to assist and retain customers while building a great rapport with the company.
7. Poised to work as a Customer Service Rep for ABC Insurance. Utilizing top-notch customer service experience, as well as communication and interpersonal to contribute to the success of the company.
8. Eager to contribute to AA Company as a Customer Service Representative, utilizing 6 years of experience in responding swiftly and courteously to customers in a professional manner.
9. Detail-oriented Customer Service Representative poised to work for XYZ Company. Leveraging exceptional negotiation and problem-solving skills to handle high volume inbound customer calls while providing top-rated customer service.
10. Results-driven Customer Service Representative seeking a position at ABC Insurance where excellent verbal communication skills can be utilized to provide support to customers, as well as sales and service staff.
11. To work for Delta Technologies as a Customer Service Rep. Bringing exceptional multi-tasking and technology skills to resolve customer-related issues, such as troubleshooting, service inquiries, and billing.
12. Looking for the position of Customer Service Representative at ABC Retail Store. Offering top-rated communication and interpersonal skills to build an effective relationship with customers by delivering individualized solutions to them.
13. To work for ABC Company as a Customer Service Representative. Leveraging hands-on call center experience, excellent telephone etiquette, as well as conflict management skills to successfully handle high-volume inbound customer complaints, inquiries, and order requests.
Retail Customer Service Representative Objective Examples
14. Methodical retail professional seeking a CSR position with ABC Grocers. Enthusiastic to utilize skills in product upselling, query response, and inventory management. A dynamic personality with strong interpersonal skills coupled with profound persuasive skills and a track record of maintaining the highest customer service standards.
15. Accomplished and experienced retail customer service professional seeking a similar role with Family Dollar. Poised to leverage expertise in customer service, merchandise selection assistance, and order processing. Strong numeracy skills, apt at accurate bill generation, change, and discount calculation.
16. Highly competent and self-driven retail customer service representative looking for a position with Macy’s, using expertise in merchandise display, shelf stocking, and order processing. Proactive individual who is adept at answering customer queries and assisting them in making informed choices regarding merchandise purchases.
17. Looking for a challenging retail customer service position with Wesley’s, leveraging skills in merchandise display, product stacking, customer assistance, and POS operation.
18. To attain a retail customer service representative position with Fred’s Mart. Excited to use my successful track record in customer service, order processing, and merchandise upselling to increase sales and customer satisfaction.
Bank Customer Service Representative Objective Examples
19. Seeking a position as a Bank Customer Services Representative at Glacier Bancorp, using a track record of amalgamating customer service and banking operations acumen to provide clients with exceptional banking experiences.
20. Top-performing customer service professional looking for a position with Bank of America. Bringing expertise in assisting clients in reconciling accounts, providing them with information on account statuses and balances, and processing deposits.
21. Strong desire to work as a Bank Customer Services Representative for National Penn Bank. Offering exceptional know-how in promoting and cross-selling products and services and taking ownership of each interaction by employing professionalism.
22. To obtain a position as a Bank Customer Services Representative at North American Savings Bank. Eager to bring my exceptional knowledge of using computerized systems to handle account details and excellent customer service aimed at ensuring client retention.
23. To work for Broadway Bank in the role of a Bank Customer Services Representative. Excited to apply my deep knowledge of providing the highest level of customer service in a positive, courteous, and enthusiastic manner to ensure client satisfaction and recurring business opportunities.
An ideal objective statement is crisp and short. Its purpose is to give an idea to the reader regarding the main strengths you offer and ways in which you intend to apply those if hired.
There are many situations when your resume needs an objective statement. Some of these are:
- You are seeking an entry-level customer service position.
- You are planning to change your career.
- Have diverse experience and want to specify your field of work.
- The employer has many open vacancies, and you need to specify the position you are interested in.
- The employer has specifically asked for a career objective to be added to a resume.
- The resume is to be submitted electronically, and the built-in application form has a column that requires you to enter a career objective statement.
Once you have decided to add a career objective to your Customer Service Rep Resume, the next decision is to use one of the customer service rep objective statements given above.