A Human Resources Coordinator’s position is versatile and demanding.
These professionals are responsible for job ad posting, scrutinizing resumes, and setting up interviews.
This position requires strong communication skills and the ability to build good working relationships with coworkers and supervisors.
When building a resume for a Human Resources Coordinator job, you need to write compelling job duties statements in the experience section of your resume.
Following are detailed job duties bullet statements for the HR Coordinator resume.
Job Duties for HR Coordinator Resume
• Coordinated quality recruitment activities:
– Posted and advertised for job openings
– Maintained resume and applicant profile database
– Participated in career days, job fairs, and headhunting activities
– Screened resumes and employment applications
– Verified applicant references, certification, licensure, and educational credentials
– Regulated post-offer probation terms and conditions
• Processed new hire paperwork, including data entry into the HRIS system and file management.
• Scheduled, coordinated, and conducted interviews with job applicants.
• Arranged orientations for new onboard employees.
• Assisted HR managers in the creation and implementation of new policies.
• Prepared offer letters, as well as regret and acknowledgment letters.
• Administered background, criminal, and motor vehicle checks.
• Performed e-verification of authenticating employment eligibility for new employees while vigilantly monitoring results.
• Maintained the attendance record of different departments.
• Liaised between employees and the management courteously and professionally.
• Managed recruitment events.
• Initiated policies for employee recreational and recognition activities.
• Monitored operational compliance with the company’s policies and procedures.
• Maintained, monitored, and tracked various statistical and departmental reports.
• Handled termination process tactfully:
– Notified and carried out the required documentation for payroll changes.
– Conducted employee exit interviews.
– Processed benefit notifications for planning executives.
• Administered claims for employee health insurance policy; tracked the status of cases, reported and maintained logs.
• Responded to employee queries, including but not limited to benefits claims, absenteeism, and policies.
• Prepared departmental reports.
• Participated in particular projects, such as the implementation of workday policy refresher, Payroll restructuring, and time-keeping.
• Diplomatically responded to State unemployment claims.
• Coordinated HR technologies, including ERPs to automate and streamline department workflow.
• Represented the department and took complete responsibility in the absence of the HR Manager.