How to Write a Great Resume for Hospital Custodian Position?
Here are some quick tips that will help you in creating a good resume for a hospital custodian position.
- Choose a simple format.
- Keep your resume concise, ideally, it should be a one-page long.
- Try to add some of your achievements instead of merely stating your experience.
- Highlight your skills or area of expertise that qualify you.
- Use simple language and a lot of action verbs.
- Customize your resume by inculcating the keywords used in the job description.
- Always proofread your resume before sending it.
Here is the best sample resume for the hospital custodian position.
Hospital Custodian Resume Example
799 Frontage Road
Austin TX 66777
jeremy .thomas @ email . com
Seasoned and dependable Hospital Custodian with exceptional interpersonal skills and in-depth knowledge of OSHA standards of cleanliness and sanitization applicable to hospital settings; bringing 7 years of work experience in a fast-paced environment along with a track record of meeting and exceeding hospital cleanliness requirements and standards.
SKILLS AND EXPERTISE
- Hospital waste disposal
- Sanitation and disinfection
- Time management
- Physical Stamina
City Hospital, Austin, TX
Jul 2017- Present
• Introduced a sequence of arrangements for cleaning carts that organized supplies and reduced cleaning time per room by 5 minutes on average.
• Implemented color-coded waste basket mechanisms that helped a lot in categorical waste disposal.
• Introduced hand sanitizers that released a measured amount of sanitizer, reducing sanitizer expenses by 30%
• Carried out sanitization and disinfection of rooms and corridors
• Cleaned and vacuumed the waiting area
• Prepared beds and replaced bedding
• Kept track of cleaning supplies and reordered them timely
• Disinfected table tops and counter surfaces
• Cleaned washroom fittings and disinfected the same
• Used and maintained automatic floor mops and vacuums
• Issued supplies to janitors as and when required
• Supervised washroom cleaning and sanitization
• Carried out disposal of infectious waste according to OSHA guidelines
Green Hall Health Care Clinic, Austin TX
Mar 2015- Jun 2017
• Reduced cleaning supply expenses by $2000 per month through the implementation of economical and green cleaning procedures.
• Upheld cleaning carts and replenished supplies as needed
• Mopped and vacuumed the foot traffic area several times a day
• Cleaned hospital rooms and washrooms
• Replenished the washrooms with clean towels, new soaps, and hand sanitizers
• Changed and washed bed linen of each room on a daily basis and on-call
• Emptied dustbins and disposed of waste according to procedure
• Maintained cleaning equipment in functional and ready-to-use condition
• Kept cleaning inventory/checklist and updated it upon the end of shift
• Cleaned off snow from front pathway and doorways as required
High School Diploma | 2015
St. Patrick’s High School, Austin, TX