Custodians are an important part of a janitorial team no matter which industry we talk about. They mop floors, perform minor repairs, and manage other more intense housekeeping tasks within the environment that they work in.
On a broader scale, custodians are responsible for dusting furniture and fixtures, wash and disinfect washroom floors and toilets, clean mirrors, empty garbage bins and report damage or acts of vandalism.
People who are thinking of applying for a position in this regard will need to ensure that their resume holds information that can make them eligible for applying for this position.
Since a resume objective is what an employer will see in the first instance, it is important to ensure that it depicts a candidate’s interest and qualification for this job.
Look at some examples of resume objective for this position:
10 Sample Objectives for a Custodian Resume
1. To work as a Custodian for Emerald Heights. Leveraging expertise in cleaning procedures, chemicals, and equipment to bring about the best in providing janitorial services.
2. Seeking a Custodian position at Core Systems using a track record of providing custodial services to maintain a clean and tidy office environment.
3. Desire a Custodian position at the Diamond Apartments. Offering quality in the application of cleaning chemicals and products along with a profound knowledge of cleaning procedures.
4. Looking for a position as a Custodian at Amway Co. where I may be able to use my skills in cleaning, maintenance, and repair services in a busy corporate environment. An active listener who is able to follow directions in a perfect manner.
5. To obtain employment as a Custodian with Acme Inc. where I can utilize my knowledge of cleaning and maintenance services under the company’s safety practices systems.
6. Seeking a position as a Custodian. Good physical stamina, ability to perform hard work, and great attention to detail.
7. Dexterous and extremely motivated Custodian seeking a job at ABC company. Eager to keep the employer’s premises clean and in good working order.
8. To work as a motivated member of the custodial staff of the ABC company. Offers strong work ethics and a desire to keep the facility neat and clean. Bilingual: English/Spanish.
9. Top-performing Custodian, poised to help the X Company maintain an organized, clean, and a well-functioning environment. Bringing a can-do attitude, good hand-eye coordination, and excellent attention to detail.
10. Detail-oriented and physically dexterous Custodian seeking a challenging position. Leveraging exceptional stamina to perform cleaning and maintenance activities throughout the workday.