The following resume for burger king is specific to a crew or team member. It may be tailored per job description accordingly.
Very useful for entry-level candidates having no prior experience. Also, use this Crew Member Cover Letter to support your resume.
Burger King Crew Member Job Description
The position of Crew/Team Member at Burger King, KFC, Dunkin’ Donuts, McDonald’s, or other food settings is accountable for performing different duties.
It includes greeting customers, cleaning the food or counter areas, operating food machinery like fryers & microwaves, manning food preparation production line, helping in the kitchen area, and maintaining the record. So, include these skills and capabilities in your burger king resume.
The following template will assist you in writing a resume for Burger King.
Burger King Resume Example
58 Example Avenue, California, MD 20551
Customer-focused professional with a friendly attitude…
Seeking a position as a Crew Member with Burger King implementing customer service and hospitality skills to maximize patron satisfaction.
• Highly skilled in providing friendly guest service with genuine hospitality
• Documented success to interact with the customers and coworkers in a passionate and outgoing manner
• Hands-on experience in handling cash efficiently
• Demonstrated ability to handle guest comments quickly and politely
• Neat and polished appearance
• Able to prepare quality products at the same time as maintaining proper food safety practices
• Strong commitment to teamwork
• Profound ability to follow company safety standards
• Fluent in English and Spanish
• Computer – MS Word and Excel
FAST FOOD EXPERIENCE
McDonald’s – California, MD | 1/2019-6/2019
• Cleaned and stocked customer eating area, work stations, and equipment
• Transferred supplies and tools between storage space and work areas
• Assisted with a variety of kitchen-related tasks
• Greeted all visitors with a smile
• Maintained a solid awareness of product and services available in the unit
City High School, California, MD – 2011
• Good Communication skills
• Positive and engaging attitude
• Able to lift 35 pounds