An eye-catching cover letter is always important for an animal husbandry resume. For your convenience, we have designed an example of animal husbandry cover letter which will help you making your own.
In general, animal husbandry workers attend to live farm, ranch, or aqua cultural animals that might comprise cattle, goats, horses, sheep, swine, and further equines, finfish, shellfish, poultry, and bees. They attend to animals produced for animal products, for instance meat, fur, skins, feathers, eggs, milk, and honey. Duties of animal husbandry workers might comprise feeding, watering, de-beaking, weighing, catching, herding, grazing, castrating, branding, and loading animals. May preserve records on animals; inspect animals to become aware of diseases and injuries; help in birth deliveries; and manage medications, vaccinations, or insecticides as suitable. May clean and sustain animal housing areas. A job as an Animal Husbandry Worker falls beneath the broader career group of Farm-workers.
Animal Husbandry Cover Letter Example
Your Street Address
City, State and Zip Code
City, State and Zip Code
Dear Mr. / Ms. (Last Name):
I am contented to submit my resume for the position of Animal Husbandry Worker at ABC Ranch, in response to your fresh advertisement on your website. Along with post graduate diploma in Animal Husbandry and six months’ internship in a farm house, I am certain in my ability to turn into a central member of ABC Ranch.
During my education and internship, I gained strong skills which are desirable in ABC Ranch, such as:
• Inspect animals to identify poor health, wound, or disease, and to test out physical characteristics, for instance rate of weight gain.
• Drive trucks, tractors, and other means of transportation to distribute feed to animals.
• Group livestock to meadow for grazing or to scales, trucks, or additional enclosures.
• Mark livestock to recognize ownership and grade, using brands, label, paint, or tattoos.
• Give medical treatment, for instance administering medications and vaccinations; or pose for veterinarians to offer broad treatment.
• Feed and water farm animals; and watch food and water supplies.
• Move equipment, fowl, or livestock from one position to another, physically or using trucks or carts.
• Clean stalls, pens, and utensils, using sanitizer solutions, brushes, shovels, water hoses, and/or pumps.
• Examine, maintain, and repair equipment, machinery, buildings, pens, yards, and fences.
As a fresh and passionate Animal Husbandry Worker, I’d welcome the chance to meet with you to discuss how my learning, experience and skills would be beneficial for ABC Ranch. I can be reached at (999) 999-3333 or [Email Address] in order to plan a meeting time that will suitable to your timetable.
Thank you for your time and consideration.