Unless you write a rocking resume, it may not be possible to obtain a position as a workforce development coordinator.
In a Workforce Development Coordinator resume, it is important to highlight why you feel that there is no one better than you to do the job.
The good thing about resumes is that it provides a lot of opportunities to convince a hiring manager to hire.
Your skills, achievements, and experience which relate to workforce development can be highlighted in many areas of the resume.
And this allows the hiring manager to gain solid information about you as a possible candidate.
A resume sample for a workforce development coordinator role is given below for your guidance:
See also: Workforce Development Coordinator Cover Letter
Workforce Development Coordinator Resume Sample
764 Woot Road, Georgetown, KY 09712
WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT COORDINATOR
Resourceful, and communicative individual, with 8+ years of work experience in a workforce development arena. Highly skilled in creating and facilitating employer-led and industry sector-focused development system, aimed at attracting and developing workers in sufficient numbers.
• Introduced a partnership development plan, as a result, maintain better relationships with external agencies
• Implemented a series of awareness campaigns, hence, increased external interest by 50%
• Devised a records management system, thereby, decreased collation time by 80%
• Trained 100+ individuals as part of workforce development programs
• Strategic Planning
• Goal Setting
• Best Practices
• Awareness Campaigns
• Company Representation
• Outreach Programs
• Partnership Development
• Technology Use
• Referrals Management
• Records Management
• Training Promotion
• Opportunity Forecasting
Workforce Development Coordinator
The Commons Association, Georgetown, KY | 2016-present
• Create and maintain effective relationships with companies and external agencies
• Act as a liaison between businesses, government officials, and individuals concerning employment and training opportunities
• Plan and organize outreach events for outlined populations
• Ensure the successful implementation of program activities
• Identify, develop, and maintain workforce development partnerships
• Assess staff needs of businesses, and track employment placement
• Analyze program data, and maintain records
• Execute workforce development events ensuring appropriate planning
• Convene, and develop best practices in order to ensure that competitive advantage is achieved
Workforce Development Assistant
Fund for Public Health, Georgetown, OH | 2013-2016
• Prepared sponsor letters based on specific instructions provided
• Maintained training records for employees
• Assisted in overseeing the daily operations of the workforce development department
• Tracked progress, and reported to workforce development coordinators
• Assisted in organizing and executing community outreach programs
Bachelor’s Degree in Communications
Georgetown Business College, Georgetown, KY – 2009