When writing a cover letter for HSE Coordinator position, always keep in mind one purpose i.e. a cover letter is meant to communicate how and why you are the ideal candidate for the position. Below are some effective cover letter writing tips for further guidance:
• Make an effort to open your letter with an impressive opening paragraph that enables your cover letter to stand out of the crowd.
• Adopt an eye catching format which is easy on the eyes of your reader.
• Remember, the cover letter must not duplicate your resume, rather it should complement it.
• The finished piece must be nothing less than perfection in terms of grammar, spellings and sentence structure. Getting your letter proof read by an expert helps.
Below is an HSE coordinator cover letter sample for further guidance.
921 Windy Lane • Alpine, AK 54220 • (006) 555-6666 • aiden @ email . com
December 3, 2014
Mr. David Clark
66 Industrial Ave
Alpine, AK 54220
Dear Mr. Clark:
Working as an HSE coordinator for the past 4 years, I have built a sound reputation in recommending effectual initiatives to the management in order to enhance health, safety and environment protocol at various work sites. My ability to coordinate HSE implementation strategies effectively with all stake holders along with proven skills in executing the planned operations at the worksite are the two main strengths that qualify me for your advertised HSE coordinator position.
Below are some distinguishing features of my candidacy that render me the ideal candidate for HSE coordinator position at INTERTECH Constructors.
• Familiar with a wide range of HSE procedures and operations including safety audits, policy implementation, risk evaluation, incident investigation and causal analysis.
• Track record of consistently reducing the health, safety and environmental risks and threats through effective implementation of contemporary HSE protocols.
• Adept at identifying hazards, acting to proactively resolve these and promoting a culture of adopting safe workplace practices.
• Proficient in clearly communicating and coordinating HSE operational requirements effectively with all concerned parties.
• Substantial knowledge regarding OSHA workplace safety guidelines along with health, safety and environment issues associated with the construction industry.
As you can see the above mentioned qualifications are an exact match of your job requirements mentioned in the advertisement. I look forward to speaking with you soon. Kindly contact me at (006) 555-6666 to communicate a suitable interview date and time. I’ll call your office ater a few days to answer your questions related to my background.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Last updated on