After your name on your resume, the first information that a hiring manager will get is your career objective statement. So write it wisely.
A cook resume objective statement is used to:
- Emphasize your main qualifications and summarize them in 2-3 sentences.
- Inform the hiring manager of your enthusiasm to perform well.
- Establish your professional identity.
Here are 17+ perfect objective examples for a cook resume:
Experienced Cook Resume Objective Examples
1. Detail-oriented, upbeat Cook with exceptional knife skills and the ability to prepare food according to the menu and production sheets in a sanitary manner. Eager to contribute to the kitchen of Marriott International.
2. Courteous, dynamic culinary professional looking for a position as a Cook with AAA Restaurant where my 9+ years of experience in planning and cooking gourmet meals will be fully utilized to increase profits.
3. Quality-conscious cook with a successful track record of quickly producing recipes according to schedule, and paying attention to details when preparing dishes. Seeking employment at ABC Grill. Able to handle high-stress kitchen environments, and effectively communicate with team members.
4. Looking for a Cook position at The Hyatt. Bringing 8+ years of experience in creating menus and recipes and cooking world cuisines such as Chinese, Italian, German, Indian, and Moroccan.
5. Passionate Cook with deep insight into overseeing food preparation duties and ensuring sanitary food-handling practices. Eager to prepare nutritious food according to set recipes at ABC Restaurant.
6. Enthusiastic Cook seeking a challenging role at Boston Medical Center. Bringing 5+ years of hands-on culinary experience to meet patients’ individualized health and meal plans.
7. To obtain a Cook position at Captain Cook’s, using exceptional expertise in testing food items to determine if they have been cooked according to standards and handling garnishing and portioning duties.
8. To work for Golden Living Centers as a Cook. Bringing adeptness in providing quality and timely prepared food items. Able to effectively follow the set health plans intending to create tasty and nutritious food items to meet patients’ daily calorie needs.
Entry Level Cook Resume Objective Examples
9. Recent culinary graduate with an associate’s degree in culinary arts, seeking a Line Cook position at Brookdale Senior Living where my knowledge of preparing delicious and hygienic food items will be fully utilized.
10. To obtain a position as a Prep Cook in a busy hospitality setting where my culinary arts education will be used to create new and innovative dishes and maximize customer satisfaction.
11. Seeking a position as a Cook at Greektown Casino where my exceptional knowledge of food preparation and cooking techniques will be fully utilized.
12. Looking for an entry-level Cook position at Sage Dining Services. Excited to prepare entrees, create menus, and handle recipes to meet customer satisfaction standards.
13. Eager entry-level culinary graduate seeking a position as a Cook with Four Seasons. Offering skills in handling the overall preparation of a la carte menu and special items, following appropriate food preparation and sanitation procedures.
14. To work as a Cook at The Dame’s Restaurant. Bringing a deep understanding of adhering to the integrity of set recipes, by preparing and cooking meats and vegetables according to standard procedures.
15. To obtain a position as a Cook with Compass Group. Eager to use my understanding of inspecting food preparation and serving areas to ensure sanitary food handling practices. Adept at preparing and cooking a variety of Italian and Indian cuisines.
16. Passionate individual, seeking a Cook position with The Grand Hyatt, utilizing knowledge of preparing different cuisines including French, Italian, Spanish, and Indian to surpass the guest service standards.
17. Looking for a position as a Cook at Captain Cook’s. Bringing food preparation, cooking, and serving knowledge to ensure customer satisfaction and recurring business opportunities.
Writing a compelling resume objective statement is imperative. This is especially true if you are writing a resume for a first job or for a cook position for which you have little or no experience. The career objective will introduce your professional profile and show your passion to work for the employer.