Writing a line cook resume or CV is easy – writing one that opens on the right foot isn’t! Each line cook resume that you write over the course of your career needs to possess a format that suits the employer’s specific needs.
A resume that opens with an objective statement is usually considered a well-structured one. And since employers love structure, it is best to give them what they like best!
A line cook resume objective is nothing more than a mere 2 or 3 line paragraph at the beginning of a resume. This part of the resume marks the introduction, providing employers with a heads up about your capabilities and aspirations.
Depending on how well a resume objective is written, the hiring manager gets to decide if you are a viable candidate or not.
Some samples of resume objectives for a line cook resume are provided below:
See also: Line Cook Cover Letter
Experienced Line Cook Resume Objectives
1. Exceptionally talented Line Cook with an associate’s degree in Culinary Arts and over 2 years of hands-on experience working in the busy kitchens of fine dining restaurants. Seeking to leverage food preparation and kitchen operations skills to contribute to Marriot.
2. Top-performing Line Cook poised to contribute to the success of NY City Restaurant by setting up and stocking stations, preparing food items for service, and cooking menu items according to instructions.
3. To work for Ria’s Bluebird Café as a Line Cook to leverage talents in accurately and efficiently cooking of meats, fish, vegetables, and soups. Effectively operates and maintains kitchen equipment, and stocks appropriate levels of food products.
4. Line Cook with current ServSafe certification and Food Handler Card and 5 years of hands-on experience. Wishing to leverage my talents to fill the position of Line Cook at ABC Restaurant to provide exceptional culinary services.
5. Strong desire to work as a Line Cook for Made Nice. Eager to apply skills in stocking and maintaining certain levels of food products to line stations and handling food preparation and portioning activities.
6. To obtain a position as a Line Cook making the most of my ability to prepare food items according to specified recipes. Proficient in maintaining a clean and sanitary work station, including tables, shelves, grills, fryer, appliances, and refrigeration equipment.
7. Detail-oriented Line Cook seeking a position with AA Restaurant. Offering a track record of preparing food following the employer’s standards to ensure the highest quality of food and customer service. Works efficiently in a team-oriented and busy environment.
8. Poised to obtain a Line Cook position at Darden Restaurants. Leveraging 4+ years of experience in preparing and serving high-quality food following standardized recipes and chef instructions to meet kitchen standards. Well versed in developing and motivating team members.
9. Detail-oriented line cook with a strong sense of urgency and culinary expertise. Enthusiastic to obtain the position as a Line Cook at ABC Restaurant where creativity and quality service acumen will be fully utilized.
10. Uniquely qualified culinary professional, with a positive attitude, great ethics, and team spirit. Interested in contributing to AAA Company as a Line Cook utilizing knife skills, as well as communication and excellent customer service acumen to exceed the expectations of the employer.
11. Experienced and detail-oriented line cook with exceptional multitasking skills and culinary expertise. Eager to work for Lahaina Grill utilizing 5+ years of experience to prepare high-quality and mouthwatering cuisines. Strong inventory management and portion control skills.
12. Seasoned Line Cook eager to work for ABC to apply strong culinary skills, as well as knowledge of portion control and cooking procedures, to handle all tasks at the assigned station.
13. Interested in the Line Cook position at ABC Restaurant utilizing culinary skills, sound knowledge of food handling, and sanitary practices to prepare world-class cuisines following recipes.
14. Seeking the position as a Line Cook at Nova Grill. Leveraging 6 years of hands-on culinary experience and understanding of kitchen management and food handling techniques to increase positive feedback. Self-motivated with a positive “can-do” attitude.
15. Talented Line Cook with an associate’s degree in Culinary Arts and 3+ years of progressively responsible experience working in fast-paced kitchens. Enthusiastic to make the most of food preparation and station handling skills to get 100% 5-star ratings from patrons.
16. Self-reliant and extremely motivated Line Cook with exceptional knife skills, as well as customer service acumen and a positive attitude. Poised to utilize exemplary culinary arts talents in a busy restaurant setting.
17. Exceptionally talented Line Cook with special talents in setting up and stocking stations, preparing station, and cooking high-quality food according to recipes. Eager to work for XYZ as a Line Cook to increase profits and patrons base.
18. Creative line cook with a proven ability to multitask and handle pressure in busy kitchens. Interested in the position of Line Cook to leverage strong culinary expertise, as well as knowledge of operating and maintaining equipment and stocking appropriate levels of ingredients.
Entry Level Line Cook Resume Objectives
19. Methodical and adaptable professional looking for a Line Cook position with ABC Restaurant. Offers a strong passion for 100% guest delight by utilizing skills in culinary arts.
20. Seeking a job in the culinary field where excellent cooking and customer service skills can be used to improve the company’s success.
21. Detail-oriented and passionate culinary graduate interested in the position of Line Cook. Poised to leverage a sound understanding of raw items weights, measurement, volume, and cooking procedures to create positive experience for each guest.
22. Seeking a line cook position with Houston City Restaurant utilizing exceptional culinary, hospitality, and problem-solving skills.
23. To work for City Lounge as a Line Cook. Bringing knowledge of preparing quality food items, ensuring food safety standards, and meeting special guest requests.
24. Passionate and driven Line Cook with a strong commitment to excellence. Seeking a position at Marriott to utilize skills in Culinary Arts, along with knowledge of pantry and saut stations, to contribute to the culinary team efficiently. ServeSafe certified.
25. Line Cook position with a reputed restaurant where skills in cooking can improve patrons’ satisfaction and enhance profitability.
A line cook resume that begins abruptly (without an objective statement) is often considered a bore to read. If you want your resume to come on top of the pile, you must include a career objective.