A line cook resume objective is a short statement that sits at the top of a resume. This part of the resume provides employers with a heads-up about your skills and career aspirations.
A resume that opens with an objective statement is usually considered well-structured.
Depending on how well a resume objective is written, the hiring manager gets to decide whether or not you are a perfect match for their needs.
If you want your resume to come to the top of the pile, you must start it with a career objective statement.
Related: Line Cook Cover Letter
Here are 25+ sample objectives for a line cook resume.
25 Best Sample Objectives for Line Cook Resume
Experienced Line Cook Objectives
1. Exceptionally talented Line Cook with an associate’s degree in culinary arts and over 8 years of hands-on experience working in the busy kitchens of fine dining restaurants. Excited to contribute to the kitchen operations of Marriot by leveraging my food preparation and kitchen operations skills gained through experiences.
2. Top-performing Line Cook with lots of stamina and energy and 6 years of successful track record in the culinary profession. Poised to contribute to the success of NY City Restaurant by setting up and stocking stations, preparing food items for service, and cooking menu items according to instructions.
3. To contribute to ABC Restaurant’s kitchen as a Line Cook by leveraging my talents in accurately and efficiently cooking meats, fish, vegetables, and soups. Ability to effectively operate and maintain kitchen equipment, and stock appropriate levels of raw food products.
4. Successful Line Cook with current ServSafe certification, Food Handler Card, and 5 years of hands-on experience. Enthusiastic to provide exceptional culinary services to the patrons of ABC Restaurant.
5. Strong desire to work as a Line Cook for Made Nice. Eager to apply my excellent skills in stocking and maintaining certain levels of food products to line stations and handling food preparation and portioning activities.
6. To obtain a position as a Line Cook where my 6+ years of hands-on experience in preparing food items according to specified recipes can be used. Bringing proficiencies in maintaining a clean and sanitary workstation, including tables, shelves, grills, fryers, appliances, and refrigeration equipment.
7. Detail-oriented Line Cook seeking a position with AA Restaurant. Offering a track record of preparing food following the employer’s standards to ensure the highest quality of food and customer service. Known to work efficiently in a team-oriented busy environment.
8. Poised to work in a Line Cook role at Darden Restaurants. Leveraging 4+ years of experience in preparing and serving high-quality food following standardized recipes and chef instructions to meet kitchen standards. Well-versed in developing and motivating team members.
9. Detail-oriented line cook with a strong sense of urgency and exceptional culinary expertise. Enthusiastic to obtain the position as a Line Cook at ABC Restaurant where creativity and quality service acumen will be fully utilized.
10. Uniquely qualified culinary professional, with a positive attitude, great ethics, and team spirit. Utilizing my knife skills, as well as communication and excellent customer service acumen to exceed the expectations of the patrons of ABC Restaurant.
11. Detail-oriented line cook with exceptional multitasking skills and culinary expertise, seeking employment at Lahaina Grill. Eager to utilize my 5+ years of culinary experience to prepare high-quality and mouthwatering cuisines. Strong inventory management and portion control skills.
12. Seasoned Line Cook eager to work for ABC Company where my strong culinary skills, as well as knowledge of portion control and cooking procedures, will be used to handle all tasks at the assigned station.
13. Detail-oriented Line Cook seeking a challenging position at ABC Restaurant. Bringing exceptional culinary skills, and sound knowledge of food handling, and sanitary practices to prepare world-class cuisines following recipes.
14. Seeking the position of Line Cook at Nova Grill. Leveraging 6 years of hands-on culinary experience and understanding of kitchen management and food handling techniques to prepare and serve top-quality cuisines and increase positive feedback. Self-motivated with a positive “can-do” attitude.
15. Talented Line Cook with an associate’s degree in Culinary Arts and 3+ years of progressively responsible experience in fast-paced kitchens. Enthusiastic to use my food preparation and station handling skills to get 100% 5-star ratings from patrons.
16. Self-reliant and extremely motivated Line Cook with exceptional knife skills, as well as customer service acumen and a positive attitude. Poised to utilize my exemplary culinary arts talents in a busy restaurant setting.
17. Exceptionally talented Line Cook with a track record of setting up and stocking stations, preparing stations, and cooking high-quality food according to recipes. Eager to work for XYZ as a Line Cook to increase profits and patron base.
18. Creative line cook with a proven ability to multitask and handle pressure in busy kitchens. Interested in the position of Line Cook to leverage my strong culinary expertise, as well as my knowledge of operating and maintaining equipment and stocking appropriate levels of ingredients.
Entry Level Line Cook Resume Objectives
19. Methodical and adaptable professional looking for a Line Cook position with ABC Restaurant. Offers a strong passion for 100% guest delight by utilizing my culinary arts education and skills.
20. Recent culinary graduate seeking employment at AAA Grill where my excellent cooking and customer service skills can be used to add to the company’s success.
21. Detail-oriented and passionate culinary graduate interested in the position of Line Cook. Poised to leverage a sound understanding of raw items’ weights, measurement, volume, and cooking procedures to create a positive experience for each guest.
22. Seeking a line cook position with Houston City Restaurant utilizing exceptional culinary, hospitality, and problem-solving skills.
23. To work for City Lounge as a Line Cook. Bringing knowledge of preparing quality food items, ensuring food safety standards, and meeting special guest requests.
24. Passionate and driven Line Cook with a strong commitment to excellence, seeking a role at Marriott. Energetic to utilize my skills in culinary arts, along with my knowledge of pantry and saute stations, to contribute to the culinary team efficiently. ServeSafe certified.
25. Line Cook position with a reputed restaurant where skills in cooking can improve patrons’ satisfaction and enhance profitability.