The foodservice industry employs a multitude of culinary professionals in a vast array of positions. From waiters and servers to chefs, everyone has a role to play in creating and presenting food as a work of art.
Since everyone is responsible for a specific area of foodservice, they all pose as key players in the industry.
Many different positions make the culinary business a success. Culinary nutritionists, chefs, line cooks, kitchen assistants, bakery assistants, cake decorators, and pastry cooks are just some of the positions in the industry.
Then there is a chef liaison position that combines the efforts of all these positions to ensure the delivery of excellent culinary services to customers.
People applying for different culinary positions in the food service industry need to write targeted career objectives on their resumes. These objectives will need to coincide with the applicant’s specific job duties and career ambitions.
Below are some examples of culinary resume objectives that will help you start off your resume in a potent manner.
Best Sample Objectives for a Culinary Resume
1. Looking for a position as a Chef at Hyatt utilizing exceptional knowledge of preparing oriental and Italian cuisine to add to the culinary brilliance of the hotel.
2. Seeking a position as a Cake Decorator with Tempting Treats using expertise in cake decorating using fondants and creams to create state-of-the-art bakery items.
3. Culinary graduate with a strong desire to work as a Pastry Cook for Coco to offer an excellent culinary experience for patrons using knowledge of creating different types of pastries.
4. To work as a Line Cook for La Atom where expertise in preparing entrees following recipe requirements and keeping in mind strict health code practices can be used to maximize business opportunities.
5. To obtain employment as a Culinary Nutritionist Nutri-Foods employing varied food management and preparation skills to engender food with total nutrient composition.
6. Seeking a position as a Sous Chef at Hilton Suites. Bringing exceptional skills in assisting the kitchen staff in preparing and serving food and menu development activities.
7. Looking for a position as a Culinary Intern at Swedish Mount Inn. Bringing the ability to assist in food preparation services in order to ensure a superb dining experience for the hotel’s patrons.