If working as a pastry cook is on the cards for you, it is imperative that you begin your resume with a solid objective.
What is the purpose of a Pastry Cook Resume Objective Statement?
The resume is the most important and comprehensive job application document, and how it starts off is important.
Since hiring managers read the resume objective first, they often make the first impression of the applicant.
As a pastry chef, you should be considered the person to hire as soon as the recruiter sees your resume. However, writing the best resume objective is not the easiest thing to do. You will need to make sure that the objective offers the right type of information.
And that it is solid. For a pastry cook position, you must highlight the many reasons that you are a good person to hire, including your knowledge of cooking and baking. Moreover, highlight your ability to create delicious and aesthetically pleasing desserts.
5 perfect objectives that you can use on a pastry cook resume are provided here:
Best 5 Pastry Cook Resume Objectives Examples
1. Highly skilled Pastry Cook with over 6 years of experience in determining the right ingredients, and following set procedures to create desserts on the menu. Seeking a position at The Hyatt to create the best cakes, bread, scones, and brownies.
2. Seeking a position as a Pastry Cook at Marriot International. Leveraging a special talent for preparing ingredients, and using them in the correct amounts to create delicious and appealing desserts. Familiar with food hygiene and sanitation standards and ensuring compliance with inventory procedures.
3. Seasoned pastry cook eager to contribute to Wolf’s Patisserie. Leveraging skills in preparing and cooking food in accordance with set recipes. Able to determine clients’ specific cake and dessert needs while providing them with correlating items.
4. Looking for a Pastry Cook position at Plum Directory. Bringing excellent aptitude in following the recipes to create pastry items such as cakes, puddings, sorbets, and bread. Expert at creating new and exciting sweet dishes in order to keep customers constantly interested.
5. Seeking a Pastry Cook position at Dessert Point to ensure cooking/baking of high-quality dessert items using skills in following set recipes, and creating new ones. Well-versed in following hygiene and sanitization practices as they apply to food.