A window and door installer is responsible for installing, repairing, and maintaining windows and doors in residential and commercial capacities.
They need to possess the ability to handle physically demanding work.
As a matter of fact, most of their work is physically challenging, which requires one to be agile and dexterous at the same time.
Window and Door Installer Resume Significance
Resumes can make or break your chances to obtain a job.
Make yours fall into the former category, by emulating the following sample:
Window and Door Installer Resume Sample
4 Coffee Bean Street, Florence, SC 25300
WINDOW AND DOOR INSTALLER
14+ years’ extensive experience in installing windows and doors in both residential and commercial arenas. Proven ability to confer with clients so as to determine their specific requirements. Proactive and diligent, prepare job sites to ensure no hindrance to work processes in imminent.
|Job Site Prep||Tools Use||Equipment Maintenance|
|Inventory Management||Apprentice Training||Trim Installation|
|Customer Satisfaction||Cost Estimation||Capping|
• Successfully installed all 25 windows in one day, hence saved the client time, resources, and hourly payments.
• Singlehandedly juggled two projects at the same time, as a result of which, both were completed on time.
• Trained 52 apprentices in handling windows and door installation work as part of their induction.
• Streamlined tools and equipment inventory, therefore, increased efficiency in obtaining items.
Window and Door Installer
Infinity Installers, Florence, SC 2006-present
• Engage clients in conversation in order to determine their specific needs.
• Inspect premises and buildings to decipher suitable windows and door types.
• Create cost estimates of material and labor, and obtain clients’ approvals.
• Install windows and doors according to blueprints, using a wide array of tools and equipment.
• Perform finishing work on windows, give them a clean and neat touch accordingly.
• Repair old windows and doors according to the specific instructions of each client.
• Ensure that safety precautions.
• Create and maintain the inventory of tools and equipment.
Construction Pros, Florence, SC 2004-2006
• Cleared work sites by removing debris and hazardous materials.
• Ensured that the right tools and equipment for each project.
• Assisted installers by erecting and holding doors as well as windows.
• Cleaned leftover wood, nails, in addition to other materials.
• Gathered tools and equipment at the end of each shift.
• Placed tools in appropriate storage areas.
High School Diploma
Florence High School, Florence, SC – 2002