A resume for Drywall Installer position is a necessary component of your job application set.
There is only one way to make sure that your Drywall Installer resume is top-notch, i.e., skip the standardization.
Look through the following sample to gain ideas:
Drywall Installer Resume Example
727 Crepe Road, Brooklyn, NY 27822
Talented, resourceful, and competent individual, with extensive experience of installing drywall in both commercial and residential capacities. Effectively able to handle a wide variety of finishing and buffing work, as it related to drywall installations.
• Competent in applying drywalls to walls and ceilings, by following set standards and protocols.
• Well-versed in preparing panels for painting, by taping or finishing joints.
• Proven ability to measure, cut, and fit panels, and prepare them by sawing, drilling, and cutting holes.
• Adept at repairing damages in drywalls, by completing patchwork, and additional finishing tasks.
|Coating Application||Safety Precautions||Drywall Panels Fastening|
|Blueprints Comprehension||Sheetrock Installation||Tools and Equipment Use|
|Maintenance and Repair||Compounding||Assembly|
• Successfully managed two drywall installation projects at the same time, in the absence of the second installer.
• Introduced sheetrock installation services, augmenting the company’s services by 25%.
• Implemented core preventative maintenance measures, increasing the life of tools and equipment used for drywall installation projects.
• Trained 19 other drywall installers, as part of their training and induction program.
Flood Pro, Brooklyn, NY 2011-present
• Look through work orders to determine drywall installation work, and provided instructions.
• Arrange for all supplies, tools, and equipment to be made available for each drywall project.
• Clear spaces where drywall installation needs to be managed, ensuring that no hazardous materials are present.
• Measure and mark the surface to lay out work, in accordance with the specifications in blueprints.
• Cut and shape materials to fit into required places, following protocols and procedures.
• Hang drywall panels on walls and ceilings, ensuring that proper openings for windows, doors, and electrical outlets are left.
• Assemble and install metal framing and decorative trims, according to the specifics of each client.
• Perform finishing work on installed drywalls, to give them a pristine look.
CZID, Brooklyn, NY 2007-2011
• Cleared and cleaned workspaces to ready them for drywall installation work.
• Assisted in measuring and marking surfaces by using assigned marking devices.
• Handled measuring and cutting work to help in outlining breaks in installed drywalls.
• Arranged for supplies and tools to be made available for each drywall installation project.
• Performed maintenance on tools and equipment, and ensured that they were properly stored at the end of each shift.
St. Peter’s High School, Brooklyn, NY – 2009
High School Diploma