As you apply for an assistant construction superintendent position, you must ensure that your resume speaks volumes about your ability to handle the work.
Since this will be your main job application document, you have to make it a consolidated piece of information.
Each section in your resume for an assistant construction superintendent position must be properly managed.
For example, the skills section must highlight the fact that you can effectively build and maintain relationships with clients and workers.
The experience part must successfully show your ability to assist in setting up job site logistics.
Assistant Construction Superintendent Resume Example
475 Cane Street, Jersey City, NJ 39011
ASSISTANT CONSTRUCTION SUPERINTENDENT
Highly qualified constriction professional with 8+ years of experience in assisting superintendents with job safety, quality, and scheduling work. Unmatched ability to establish and maintain positive relationships with clients, as well as construction workers. Customer focused and responsive.
Strong attention to detail.
• Singlehandedly oversaw the work of 3 construction projects in the absence of the superintendent.
• Introduced the concept of preventative maintenance; as a result, increased tools and equipment life by 50%.
• Implemented a series of measures, hence, increased Jobsite safety by 50%.
• Trained 100+ construction workers as part of their induction process.
• Punch List Preparation
• Work Scheduling
• Activities Monitoring
• Jobsite Safety
• Logistics Handling
• Vendor Relations
• Safety Inspections
• Preventative Maintenance
• Tools and Equipment Use
• Conflicts Management
• Job Progress Oversight
Assistant Construction Superintendent
Craig’s Construction Company, Jersey City, NJ | 2015-present
• Schedule work duties for all assigned construction workers
• Oversee the work of construction workers in order to ensure that they perform according to provided instructions
• Communicate requirements to construction teams, so as to help them work towards a common goal
• Check project budget requirements and ensure that they are adhered to
• Conduct safety inspections in order to ensure workplace safety
• Build positive relationships with clients and construction workers
• Create and maintain effective liaison with vendors and suppliers in order to ensure timely delivery
Delta Construction Company, Jersey City, NJ | 2011-2015
• Oversaw the work of construction workers in order to ensure that proper procedures were followed
• Showed workers how to handle different ends of construction work
• Ensured that project budgets were taken into consideration
• Monitored work processes, and provided assistance or leadership where required
• Created and maintained reports regarding completed work modules
Construction Management Associate’s Degree
St. James’ College, Jersey City, NJ – 2011
• Computer: MS Office, Construction Designing Applications
• Ability to detect signs of emergency situations
• Fluent in English and Spanish
• Current Driver’s License