Looking through different resume samples will give you a good idea about what to write in your own.
However, a good format is difficult to find.
Use the one below to build your resume:
Construction Superintendent Resume Example
58 Henry Road S, Appleton, WI18003
Dependable, motivated, and diligent construction superintendent with over 14 years of experience of working in a leadership role, in the construction arena. Highly skilled in providing on-site coordination to labor, ensuring that all materials and equipment are readily available. Documented success in effectively scheduling subcontractors, consultants, and vendors in a critical path, aimed at ensuring timely completion.
|Leadership||Labor Scheduling||Vendor Liaison|
|Project Strategizing||Progress Monitoring||Client Relationships|
|Deadline Orientation||Materials Procurement||Job Safety|
• Successfully completed 3 construction projects, the deadlines of which were on the same day.
• Implemented a progress monitoring system, which proved to be exceptionally efficient.
• Reduced the cost of materials by 75%, by bringing onboard a less expensive supplies vendor.
• Introduced the concept of timekeeping, allowing for the management to easily determine labor time spent on different projects.
LTI Construction, Appleton, WI| 2011 – Present
• Create schedules for construction workers, and ensure that they are appropriately implemented.
• Handle the selection, coordination, and oversight of workers, materials, budgets, and schedules.
• Direct the progress of projects, and ensure that they reach deadlines in a timely manner.
• Ascertain compliance with the design, specifications, and applicable codes and regulations of each project.
• Create and maintain liaison with suppliers and vendors to ensure timely and accurate deliveries.
• Provide leadership and mentoring in the completion of construction work, including documentation.
• Inspect all work in progress to determine if quality standards are being followed, and provide assistance where required.
• Maintain, update, and ensure the accuracy of inspection records and project files.
KBI Construction, Appleton, WI | 2004 – 2011
• Oversaw the work of all construction workers, ensuring that they performed their duties according to schedule.
• Assisted workers in comprehending work plans, and ensured that they understood specific project construction.
• Monitored each phase of the construction project to ensure that it was being carried out properly.
• Maintained effective relationships with suppliers to ensure timely delivery of supplies and equipment.
• Oversaw equipment and supplies inventory to ensure that low stock situations do not arise.
Appleton High School, Appleton, WI
High School Diploma