If you are an entry level Certified Nursing Assistant with no hands-on experience, you should keep the following points in mind when writing a cover letter.
● Engage your reader, sell your skills and knowledge, and end your letter with a lot of enthusiasm by requesting an interview.
● Convince the recruiter that you possess the right nursing assisting skills they are seeking.
● Use Action Verbs: Strong action words can strengthen the impact of your cover letter. Make sure you include some action verbs in each section of your cover letter.
● Proofread: It is very crucial to send an error document. A letter with spelling or grammar mistakes conveys a very negative image.
● Open and Close Strongly: No matter how well you relate your qualifications to the job demands in the main body, your opening and ending need to be convincing.
Below is the best Cover Letter for entry level CNA Resume with no experience in hand.
65 Example Road
Atlantic City, NJ 65999
June 25, 2017
Mr. George Smith
St Andrews Community Clinic
43 Example Avenue
Jersey City, NJ 65999
Re: CNA Position (Job ID 25411)
Dear Mr. Smith:
I am writing to express my strong interest in the position of Certified Nursing Assistant at St Andrews Community Clinic. My current CNA Certification, effective patient care skills and a natural compassion makes me a perfect contender for this position.
I am a strong candidate for this job because I am highly skilled in assisting residents perform activities of daily living such as bathing, grooming and feeding. Besides, I have a demonstrated ability to take vitals and help senior nurses to perform their day-to-day tasks effectively.
A very hard-working individual with a patient driven approach, I am eager to leverage my expertise to contribute to your bottom line. My enclosed resume details about my nursing assistance qualifications and skills.
As a fresh and dependable Certified Nursing Assistant, I would like to meet with you to discuss my qualifications and skills in detail. I will call your office in the week of 5th July to follow-up on my job application. In the interim, I can be reached at (000) 587-5216 or via email at maria @ email . com.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Maria Charlie, CNA