A resume for a Certified Nursing Assistant position should be written in a way that catches the eye of the recruiter at the very first glance. This can be done by mentioning your most relevant qualifications, skills, and abilities from the recruiter’s perspective.
Which qualifications do recruiters want to see in a Certified Nursing Assistant Resume?
Identify your skills such as taking temperature, pulses and respiration, blood pressure, and assisting clients in ADLs.
Each bullet statement in your CNA resume qualifications section should directly relate to the needs of the employer.
Below are some qualifications statements for the Certified Nursing Assistant Resume.
Sample Qualifications for a Certified Nursing Assistant Resume
- Successful track record of giving quality care for the physical, emotional, and rehabilitative needs of clients.
- Proven ability to take and record vital signs, temperature, blood pressure, pulse, and respiration.
- Adept at assisting residents in bathing, dressing, and feeding.
- Highly skilled in utilizing restorative measures in resident and patient care.
- Ability to give and chart enemas.
- Making beds, changing linen, and keeping resident rooms neat and clean.
- Foley care and CBI’s calculation.
- Profound ability to provide patients with oral care, hair care, and nail care.
- First-hand experience in assisting residents in transportation and ambulation.
- Competent at handling bowel and bladder and recording results of the same.
- Collecting specimens in an accurate and precise manner.
- Able to give compassionate round-the-clock care to clients and residents.
- Competent at ensuring the personal hygiene and nutrition standards of clients.
- Organization and time management demonstrated through progressively responsible caregiving positions.
- Strong desire to serve disabled and elderly residents.
- Proven ability to deal tactfully with coworkers, residents, and families.
- Demonstrated patience and tact with a cheerful disposition.
- Skilled in performing various housekeeping duties such as cleaning and replacing linens
- Always adheres to facility policies and procedures.
- Honest and dependable, with a warm and caring manner.
- Precisely follows infection control procedures and policies.
- Well versed in body mechanics and lifting techniques.
- A team player who deals with co-workers and families in a friendly manner.
- Sensitive to the needs of residents
- Safely performs job functions
- Excellent attention to detail
- Bilingual: English and Spanish