Never leave interviews on the table again!
Do we have the perfect solution for store clerk resume writing?
It is not even that difficult!
All you have to do is place information in a preset format and you are done!
But before we give you the format, let us tell you a few things about the resume for the store clerk position.
There are just four critical resume sections that you need to look into. That is to say; accomplishments/experience, skills, qualifications, and education.
And these are what you will find in the format below. Remember to place your information exactly as the information in the sample. Take a look!
Store Clerk Resume Sample
523 Leeward Drive, Moneta, VA 23897
Well-organized, detail-oriented, and hardworking individual with proven skills in receiving, unpacking, and inspecting the merchandise to ensure its conformity with company standards. Deep insight into tagging items for inventory purposes and distributing items to designated locations.
• Unmatched ability to stock shelves, racks, and cases and issue sales floor merchandise according to company directives.
• Track record of efficiently taking inventory and examining merchandise to identify items that need to be replenished or procured.
• Demonstrated ability to maintain accurate shipping records on outbound shipments to vendors and process outstation restocks.
• Proficient in performing stock inventory on critical inventory items and advising procurement officers of shortages.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
|• Inventory Management
• Money Tendering
• Customer Services
• Sales Records
|• Receiving Procedures
• Visual Presentation
• Order Filling
• Complaint Handling
|• Sales Delivery
• First Contact Services
• POS System
• Code Identification
• Increased inventory efficiency by 55% by introducing a sophisticated alarms-based inventory system.
• Reined in a series of promotional activities by providing visual merchandising support to the project.
• Retained a business of a corporate client by delivering him consistent customer services and proactively handling her major complaint.
• Introduced a code identification system which made it easy to correlate prices to barcodes, enabling store representatives to identify items quickly.
• Receive incoming items and ensure that all paperwork is in order.
• Assist in unloading delivery trucks and directing the movement of incoming shipment appropriately.
• Stock products on platforms, shelves, or pegs as required and ensure their safety at all levels.
• Ascertain that items are correctly displayed at the frontend and assist customers in locating their choice of products.
• Provide customers with information on products and their features.
• Identify pricing techniques for each product and place price tags on them accordingly.
• Ascertain that all visual display signs are updated with the product, price, and discount information.
• Run customers through payment procedures by either leading them to cashiers or performing cashiering duties.
• Bag and deliver purchases to customers’ vehicles or have arrangements made for delivery.
• Create and submit item receiving reports to the supervisor and ensure that any customer complaints are handled according to the company’s policies.
• Assisted in receiving the shipment of goods from suppliers by unloading them from delivery trucks.
• Physically moved the boxes and cartons to their designated storage areas.
• Stacked items on shelves and ensured that they were adequately arranged according to marketing principles.
• Maintained order and cleanliness within the store by providing that all things are in place at all times and appropriate dusting and rearranging are performed.
• Assisted customers in locating their choice of products and leading them through payment procedures.
MONETA HIGH SCHOOL, Moneta, VA – 2010
High School Diploma