Resumes for seafood clerk position can go both ways – good or bad.
It all depends on how you format and structure them.
A resume that is designed to bring results, can never fail. One that is left to the mercy of the hiring manager’s “understanding” has few chances of success.
By using the following format, you can guarantee the former:
Seafood Clerk Resume Sample
7223 Potts Road, Ringgold, GA 70202
simon.young @ email . com
Seafood Clerk with wide-ranging experience in delivering great customer services, while maintaining and operating assigned seafood department areas. Exceptionally talented in preparing and packing fresh and frozen seafood items, according to company policies and protocols.
• Follows approved procedures for receiving, code-dating, and storing seafood items
• Proficient in differentiating between different types of seafood items, and placing them accordingly
• Handles damaged and spoiled products according to specified procedures of the company
• Actively performs cleaning work to ensure that assigned areas are kept free of disease
|✓ Food Preparation||✓ Packing and Labeling||✓ Storage Solutions|
|✓ Food Rotation||✓ Freshness Control||✓ Sanitization|
|✓ Equipment Maintenance||✓ Pricing||✓ Inventory Management|
|✓ Safety Regulations||✓ Supplies Management||✓ Vendor Liaison|
✓ Reorganized the food rotation system, making it 65% more efficient than before.
✓ Suggested a novel pricing method, to replace an old one that had a high possibility of toxic leakage.
✓ Reduced the cost of acquiring novelty seafood products, by bringing onboard a vendor that did not charge for shipping.
✓ Implemented core health and safety protocols, which reduced risk of contamination my 85%.
The Cold Market, Ringgold, GA | 7/2013 – Present
• Greet customers as they arrive at the seafood counter and provide them with information on available items.
• Provide them with suggestions on what to buy and help them make informed decisions.
• Pick seafood items according to customers’ choices, and pack them according to their instructions.
• Provide customers with information on prices and expiry dates, and ensure that appropriate labels are fixed on packs.
• Weigh seafood items, pack them in predetermined packaging, and ensure that they are properly labeled with weight and price information.
• Place packed and labeled items in display boxes, ensuring that temperature is properly regulated.
• Keep all display boxes and shelves clean and sanitized, by following set protocols and procedures.
• Create and maintain effective liaison with suppliers and vendors to ensure delivery of on-time and accurate seafood supplies.
Tony’s Market, Ringgold, GA | 2/2010 – 7/2013
• Sought out customers within the supermarket, and offered them assistance and help in locating their choice of products.
• Performed product demonstrations in a bid to assist customers in making informed buying decisions.
• Led customers through the purchasing process, ensuring that their purchases were properly bagged and delivered.
• Handled stock taking and placement activities, by effectively following the 4 Ps of marketing.
• Ascertained the overall cleanliness and maintenance of assigned store areas.
Ringgol High School, Ringgold, GA | 2009
High School Diploma