There is a thin line between creating a Seafood Processor resume that is excellent, and one that is terrible.
Use of a proper format, and ensuring that sizeable content is made part of it is imperative.
Have a look at the following resume sample to get ideas:
Sample Resume for Seafood Processor Position
366 Shell Road, Hampton, VA19195
sandra.pott @ email . com
Diligent, hardworking, and resourceful individual, with over 8 years of experience working in a seafood processing capacity. Highly skilled in working with different types of seafood items, placing special emphasis on the quality of the end product.
HIGHLIGHTS AS A SEAFOOD PROCESSOR
• Proven ability to head, gut, grade, and prepare fish for freezing and canning purposes.
• Track record of efficiently racking seafood, and placing it in appropriate boxes.
• Effectively able to feed cans and lids into lidding machines, and operating machines to move packed seafood.
• Competent in handling weighing, sorting, and labeling duties, according to the specifics of each item.
ACHIEVEMENTS AS A SEAFOOD PROCESSOR
• Successfully implemented a product segregation system, increasing efficiency and speed of the process.
• Devised and implemented a safe waste management system that decreased the chances of contamination by 75%.
• Implemented a novel labeling and grading system, which proved to be 55% more efficient than the one being used.
• Introduced a counter sanitation process, replacing the old inefficient one.
Pacific Seafood, Hampton, VA
6/2014 – Present
• Look through assigned seafood haul to determine how to handle work processes
• Separate or segregate seafood according to the specifics of sizes and species
• Gut, head, and clean seafood according to set instructions and protocols
• Work on can lines to feed cans and lids into lidding machines, and operate machines according to set instructions
• Sort, clean, and package processes seafood into proper cans or plastic bags
• Marinate seafood such as salmon, crabs, lobsters, and prawns according to provided recipes
• Ensure the cleanliness and sanitization of workplaces on an ongoing basis
Trident Seafood, Hampton, VA
2/2009 – 6/2014
• Moved cartons or crates of seafood products from the storage area to the kitchen
• Assisted in preparing food items by cutting, cubing, and marinating them
• Cleaned and sanitized kitchen counters and floors, according to set protocols
• Ensured that waste management duties were properly carried out
• Maintained liaison with vendors to ensure timely and accurate delivery of food products
High School Diploma
Hampton High School, Hampton, VA
CORE COMPETENCIES & SKILLS AS A SEAFOOD PROCESSOR
• Machine Operations
• Sorting and Packing
• Labeling and Grading
• Product Cleaning
• Excess Product Handling
• Plant Safety Maintenance
• Product Inspection
• Waste Management
• Cull Discarding
• Product Segregation