An office clerk resume is a vital part of your job application package.
If it is appropriately customized and well-formatted, there will be a chance that you will be called for an interview.
Remember, never put in details that you have written in your cover letter because a resume is not an extension of a cover letter.
Mention your critical skills and qualifications clearly and concisely using action words and bullet statements.
The following sample resume for an office clerk position will help you build a great resume while you have less or no experience in hand.
See also: Entry Level Office Clerk Resume
Office Clerk Resume Sample
(Less or No Experience)
85 7th Ave. – Akutan, AK 58874
Contact #, Email Address
Looking for a position as an Office Clerk at Trident Seafoods Corporation where exceptional clerical skills and general office administration awareness will be fully utilized to maximize the efficiency of the workplace.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Over seven months’ experience working in clerical and administrative capacities
• Profound knowledge of documenting information and filing records manually and electronically
• Highly skilled in performing customer services duties via telephone and in-person
• Proven ability to create and maintain reports and spreadsheets
• Well-versed in calculating figures to assist accounting procedures
• Bilingual: English and French
SPECIAL SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
• Shipment reconciliation
• Transaction reporting
• Attendance record maintenance
• New hire orientation
Nebraska State Government – Lincoln, NE | Sep 2018 – Present
• Perform clerical duties including filing and inventory
• Communicate with customers and provide them with general information
• Manage calendars and arrange appointments
• Sort and distribute incoming mail
• Operate office machineries such as copier and fax machine
• Type and proofread outgoing correspondence
• Perform additional general office duties such as assisting staff with their specific work when required
• Implemented a new inventory system which decreased inventory management time by 20%
• Achieved The Best Employee Award – May 2019
Junior Receptionist/Office Aide
University of Central Oklahoma – Edmond, OK | May 2018 – Sep 2018
• Greeted and directed walk-in customers
• Answered and forwarded telephone calls
• Filed, sorted and scanned documents
• Created and organized new files and folders
• Interacted with other staff members and assisted them in their tasks
Edmond High School, Edmond, OK | 2016
• MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
• Experienced in data entry activities and associated software
• Office Equipment including fax machines and photocopier
• Good interpersonal skills
• Able to follow Standard Operating Procedures
• Efficiently work while unsupervised