An office clerk resume is a vital part of your job application package.
If it is appropriately customized and well-formatted, then it can bring many interviews and job opportunities.
In order to write a great office clerk resume with less or no experience in hand, you have to focus on your skills and knowledge instead of experiences.
Mention your critical skills and qualifications clearly and concisely using action verbs and bullet statements.
The following sample resume for an office clerk position will help you build a great resume when you have less or no experience in hand.
Office Clerk Resume Sample
(Less or No Experience)
85 7th Ave. – Akutan, AK 58874
Contact #, Email Address
Looking for a position as an Office Clerk at Trident Seafoods Corporation where my exceptional clerical skills and general office administration awareness will be fully utilized to maximize the efficiency of the workplace.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Over 4 months’ experience working in clerical and administrative capacities.
• Profound knowledge of documenting information and filing records manually and electronically.
• Highly skilled in performing customer services duties via telephone and in-person.
• Proven ability to create and maintain reports and spreadsheets.
• Well-versed in calculating figures to assist accounting procedures.
• Bilingual: English and French
• MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
• Data entry and office software
• Office equipment including fax machines and photocopier
Nebraska State Government – Lincoln, NE
Jan 2022 – Present
• Perform clerical duties including filing and inventory
• Communicate with customers and provide them with general information
• Manage calendars and arrange appointments
• Sort and distribute incoming mail
• Operate office machinery such as copier and fax machine
• Type and proofread outgoing correspondence
• Perform additional general office duties such as assisting staff with their specific work when required
University of Central Oklahoma – Edmond, OK
Nov 2021 – Jan 2022
• Greeted and directed walk-in customers
• Answered and forwarded telephone calls
• Filed, sorted, and scanned documents
• Created and organized new files and folders
• Interacted with other staff members and assisted them in their tasks
Edmond High School, Edmond, OK | 2016
• Good interpersonal skills
• Able to follow standard operating procedures
• Efficiently work without direct supervision