A well written and formatted cleaner resume can help you get your dream job.
On the other hand, if you do not pay attention to what you write in your resume or how you have portrayed your skills and experiences, you could lose a job which you desperately need.
Below is an excellent resume for cleaner position to help you make an excellent job application package.
Cleaner Resume Sample
24 Some Street | Houston, TX 65221 | 000.222.1111 | [Email]
Poised to bring perfection in cleaning.
Proactive and motivated Cleaner with 17+ years’ hands-on experience in performing a variety of janitorial and custodial tasks to uphold general appearance and cleanliness of the interior and exterior of the premise. Highly skilled in using manual and mechanical equipment for cleaning surfaces and vertical places. In-depth knowledge of different materials, detergents, mops and cleaning machines.
• Understands and executes written or oral instructions.
• Cleans and mops floors, stairs, carpets, bathrooms and windows
• Determines recyclable and nonrecyclable objects and practical application of the same
• Knowledge of necessary safety procedures and standards regarding equipment and chemicals
• Good communication skills
• Demonstrated punctuality and reliability
• Excellent physical stamina to perform manual jobs efficiently
SAFFE Inc. – Houston, TX | April 2010 – Present
• Clean all types of surfaces including furniture within and outside the building.
• Use powered cleaning equipment as and when needed.
• Vacuum carpets within offices.
• Empty trash bins on the premises.
• Clean toilets as per required standards and procedures.
✓ Saved 20% of operating and supplies cost by utilizing efficient methods.
✓ Trained 3 new cleaners.
✓ Improved the accuracy of cleanliness expenditure and budget.
Monroe Community College – Rochester, NY | Mar 2003 – Apr 2010
• Operated vacuum cleaners to clean carpet, mats, and rugs.
• Safely moved obstacles to perform cleaning duties.
• Disinfected and sanitized restrooms.
• Replenished supplies such as tissues, towels, and soaps.
• Dusted furniture, cleaned shelves and emptied waste bins.
✓ Established good working relationships with supervisors and clients.
✓ Worked unsupervised and produced the best results.
City School, Houston, TX | 2000
Current Texas driver’s license