Begin by analyzing your strengths. Make a list of your transferable cleaning skills. Look at cleaner job description provided by employer. This will help you identifying the exact and relevant skills from your profile.
Your next step will be to identify your career goal and phrase the same. Make sure the objective speaks of your qualifications briefly and lets the employer know exactly what’s in the offering. You can enter a detailed skills section after the objective since you have practically nothing to write in the experience section. However, if you have any volunteer work to your credit do make it a point to mention it. You can include your interests and hobbies in a separate section as well.
Last but not the least, submitting a resume with typos or grammatical errors is something you really don’t want to do. So make sure your resume is proof read at least twice before sending it.
Following is a cleaner resume sample with no experience.
877 Renaissance Ave | Columbus, OH 65912 | (005) 666-4444 | katherine @ email . com
CAREER OBJECTIVE: Seeking a cleaner position with T & T cleaning services. Offers skills in performing a wide array of cleaning and maintenance tasks.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Able to clean carpets, windows, floors and ceiling
• Skilled in furniture dusting and polishing
• Well versed in toilet cleaning, wiping off switch boards and mopping
• Skilled in hand dusting and wiping clean hard panels and metal fixtures
• Well versed in collecting and taking out trash
• Able to assist in the kitchen
• Skilled in carrying out heavy laundry
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to comprehend and follow written as well as verbal instructions
• Customer centered attitude
• In depth knowledge of precautionary usage guidelines that come in with chemical cleaners
• Deep understanding of acceptable hygiene and sanitation standards
• Aware of precautions in using electrical cleaning equipment in a safe manner
• Familiar with snow clearing procedures, fumigation procedures and fighting rodent manifestations
High School Diploma | St. Mary’s, Columbus, OH | May 2014
• Bilingual (Spanish and English)
• Load lifting ability up till 60 lbs
• Comfortable in using ladders
• Able to work out doors in rough weather conditions
• Valid driver’s license holder