Home child care providers look after and supervise children in private homes or daycare centers on a permanent or temporary basis. They might be self-employed or employed by child care agencies.
In general, they oversee the activities and safety of children.
How to write a Perfect Resume for Home Child Care Provider Position?
In your resume, showcase your child care expertise, reliability, patience, and the physical ability to take care of children.
Divided your resume into relevant sections including objective/summary, related skills and capabilities, childcare experience and education.
Specifically, highlight your following skills and abilities:
- Guiding and teaching children
- Supervising activities and play
- Maintaining the cleanliness of the play area
- Helping in physical and social development
View the following example so as to build or update your home child care provider resume.
Sample Resume for Home Child Care Provider Position
124 7th Drive, Houston, TX 54121
CHILD CARE PROVIDER
Friendly and enthusiastic childcare professional with five years of progressively responsible experience. Proven track record of creating an inspiring and secure environment that is adaptive to each child’s needs. Uniquely provides children with essential care and education in order to make them flourishing learners.
CPR and First Aid Certified
- Demonstrated ability to work with preschool to elementary school children.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- Documented success in maintaining a healthy, clean and safe environment for children.
- Able to follow new learning tools to develop educational programs.
Home Child Care Provider
Lee Child Care Center, Houston TX
2017 – Present
- Keep records of activities of children
- Prepare and serve meals, snacks, and drinks to children
- Administer medications in the event of need
- Provide counseling and therapy to aggressive and disabled children
- Organize recreational activities as well as contribute to the same
- Educate children in health and good hygiene habits such as eating, resting, and toileting
- Read to children and help them with simple paintings, drawings, handicrafts, and songs
- Organize and store toys and supplies in order to organize activity areas
Child Care Provider
Private Capacity, Houston TX
2015 – 2017
- Worked with different families in the Houston downtown area
- Managed and oversaw the children’s behavior
- Helped children with caring for their clothes and how to pick up toys and books
- Identified signs of expressive or developmental problems in kids
- Notified parents regarding children’s progress
- Supported children’s social development, and encouraged their self-recognition
High School Diploma
City School, Houston, TX | 2002
Current Driver’s License and a reliable vehicle
Bilingual: English and Spanish
Exemplary professional references available