Home Child Care Provider Resume Tips
A resume for a private childcare position holds the information about the candidates’ ability to manage and nourish children of different ages.
This document should be divided into relevant sections including objective/summary, related skills and capabilities, childcare experience and education.
Private child care providers look after and supervise children in private homes or daycare centers on a permanent or temporary basis. In addition, they might be self-employed or employed by child care agencies.
They manage the activities of children, their health, as well as their physical and social development.
View the following example so as to build or update your home child care provider resume.
Home Child Care Provider Resume Sample
1234 Example Drive, Houston, TX 54121
sara.brown @ email . com
CHILD CARE PROVIDER
Friendly and enthusiastic childcare professional with 13+ years’ progressively responsible experience. Proven track record of creating an inspiring and secure environment that is adaptive to each child’s needs. Uniquely provides children with the essential care and education in order to make them flourishing learners.
• Demonstrated ability to work with preschool to elementary school children
• Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
• Documented success in maintaining a healthy, clean and safe environment for children
• Able to follow new learning tools to develop educational programs
• CPR and First Aid Certified
Home Child Care Provider
Lee Child Care Center, Houston TX 2010 – Present
• Keep records of activities of children.
• Prepare and serve meals, snacks, and drinks to children.
• Administer medications in the event of need.
• Provide counseling and therapy to aggressive and disabled children.
• Organize recreational activities as well as contribute in the same.
• Educate children in health and good hygiene habits such as eating, resting, and toileting.
• Read to children and help them with simple paintings, drawings, handicrafts, and songs.
• Organize and store toys and supplies in order to organize activity areas.
Private Child Care Provider
Private Capacity, Houston TX 2005 – 2010
• Worked with different families in the Houston downtown area.
• Managed and oversaw children’s behavior.
• Helped children with caring for their clothes and how to pick up toys and books.
• Identified signs of expressive or developmental problems in kids.
• Notify parents regarding children’s progress.
• Supported children’s social development, and encouraged their self-recognition.
High School Diploma
City School, Houston, TX | 2002
• Current Driver’s License as well as a reliable vehicle
• Bilingual: English and Spanish
Exemplary professional references available
Last updated on