Home child care providers look after and supervise children in private homes or daycare centers on a permanent or temporary basis.
They are usually self-employed or employed by child care agencies.
How to write a Perfect Resume for Home Child Care Provider Job?
In order to write a great home child care provider resume, you have to showcase your child care expertise, as well as reliability, patience, and physical ability to take care of children.
Split your resume into relevant sections including the objective/summary statement, related skills and capabilities, childcare experience, and education.
Specifically, highlight your following skills and abilities:
- Guiding and teaching children
- Supervising children’s activities and play areas
- Maintaining the cleanliness of the play area
- Helping children in physical and social development
View the following example to get help in building or updating your home child care provider resume.
Home Childcare Provider Resume Sample 1
124 7th Drive
Houston, TX 54121
CHILD CARE PROVIDER
Friendly and enthusiastic childcare professional with 5 years of progressively responsible experience in creating an inspiring and secure environment that is adaptive to each child’s needs. Uniquely provided children with essential care and education in order to make them flourishing learners. First aid and CPR Certified. Current Texas state childcare license.
CPR and First Aid
- Demonstrated ability to work with preschool to elementary school children.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- Documented success in maintaining a healthy, clean and safe environment for children.
- Able to follow new learning tools to develop educational programs.
Home Child Care Provider
Lee Child Care Center, Houston TX
2018 – Present
- Keep records of the activities of children
- Prepare and serve meals, snacks, and drinks to children
- Administer medications in the event of need
- Provide counseling and therapy to aggressive and disabled children
- Organize recreational activities as well as contribute to the same
- Educate children in health and good hygiene habits such as eating, resting, and toileting
- Read to children and help them with simple paintings, drawings, handicrafts, and songs
- Organize and store toys and supplies in order to organize activity areas
Child Care Provider
Private Capacity, Houston TX
2016 – 2018
- Worked with different families in the Houston downtown area
- Managed and oversaw the children’s behavior
- Helped children with caring for their clothes and how to pick up toys and books
- Identified signs of expressive or developmental problems in kids
- Notified parents regarding children’s progress
- Supported children’s social development, and encouraged their self-recognition
High School Diploma
City School, Houston, TX
Current Driver’s License and a reliable vehicle
Bilingual: English and Spanish
Exemplary professional references are available
Home Childcare Provider Resume Example 2
698 6th Street
Calgary, AB V9p 9E3
HOME CHILDCARE PROVIDER
• 9+ years of extensive experience as a childcare worker and daycare attendant.
• A creative and cheerful person with keen attention to detail.
• Very caring, reliable, and systematic approach.
• Ability to do work both in morning and evening shifts.
• Outstanding communication, organizational, and writing skills.
Child Care Worker
HAPPY HOMES, Edmonton, AB
May 2008 – Present
• Arrange and participate in indoor and outdoor activities for children.
• Change diapers for infants and toddlers following appropriate health guidelines.
• Prepare and serve meals and drinks to kids.
• Correct children’s behavior, when needed.
• Read to children and instruct them with simple painting, drawing, games, handwork, and songs.
• Teach children to be sympathetic to others.
• Encourage children to take care of toys, books, and clothing.
• Ensure children are secure from any potential hazards.
Private Home Childcare Provider
ABC Company, Edmonton, AB
Jan 2006 – May 2008
• Watched children with particular medical needs and call for medical help when needed.
• Monitored children at baths or pools.
• Checked homework and assisted children in weak areas.
• Washed and disinfected toys and playing equipment.
• Kept records of the child’s development and talked about the child’s needs with guardians.
• Prepared supplies for scheduled activities.
• Taught children about good health and personal habits, for example, eating, resting, and toileting.
• Oversaw rest periods and ensured children took proper rest.
City School, Calgary, AB – 2005
Strong References available
Alternative Job Titles for Home Childcare Providers
- Parents Helper
- Preschool Teacher
- Babycare Worker
- Daycare Aide
Home Childcare Providers develop and supervise schedules, syllabi, and homework programs for children.
They are responsible for the safety and security of the children at home.
In order to work in this capacity, you must have outstanding communication skills with a verifiable good character and be able to work efficiently with parents and other family members.
In addition, applicants for this position require a license from a state or province.
A resume for the home childcare provider is the only document that determines your overall candidacy.
If written carefully, a home childcare provider resume can bring many interviews.