A child care provider is responsible for maintaining a safe, hygienic, and fun environment for children.
They often work in a family-centered program or child care center and adapt themselves as per the requirements of the prospective employer.
Also, they prepare and feed meal and perform light housekeeping duties. These professionals should be able to create a comfortable and secure environment for children to grow in.
The following resume for the child care provider position will give you a good idea to start your job application process.
Sample Resume for Child Care Provider Position
36 5th Street, Jersey City, NJ 36666
maria.smith @ email . com
CHILD CARE PROVIDER
Dependable, friendly, and fun childcare professional with 7+ years’ hands-on experience in providing quality care to children ages from 6 months to 12 years. Solid track record of supervising groups of children and directing their activities. Able to perform light housekeeping and cleaning tasks. Committed to providing a safe and comfortable environment for children.
• Changing, bottle-feeding, and toileting assistance
• Making childcare plans and documenting activities
• Setting up activities and play area for toddlers and mats for infants
• Preparing and serving snacks to children and monitor during snack time
Child Care Provider
Jersey City Child Care Center, Jersey City, NJ
May 2019 – Present
• Create a healthy classroom environment for children
• Help children take part in program services
• Implement curriculum
• Assist in social and emotional growth of children
• Support in the selection of books instructional materials
• Maintain records of children
• Attend to the personal hygiene of every child such as changing diapers and cleaning hands
• Maintain a safe environment based on security standards
ABC Company, Daly City, CA
Jan 2014 – Apr 2019
• Watched over and cared for children to ensure their safety
• Initiated arts and crafts, and played games with children
• Changed diapers and assisted in toileting needs
• Bottle-fed infants following the parental direction
• Cleaned and sanitized childcare toys
• Kept working area free of harmful objects
High School Diploma
Daly City Community College, Daly City, CA
• Expert skills in communicating effectively with children and parents
• Able to collaborate with clients from various cultural backgrounds
• Skilled in dealing with upset children
• Bilingual: English and French
“I am flexible and adjustable to meet the requirements of the children and the program.”