Child care providers are employed by childcare centers, preschools, public schools, nurseries, and private households. Their main tasks include helping improve each child’s growth and caring for children when parents are busy.
Besides that, childcare providers offer children activities that support physical, emotional, academic, and social growth. They are accountable for assisting children in discovering interests, increasing talents, building confidence, and learning how to work independently and within a group correctly.
The following is a list of duties and responsibilities for the Child Care Provider Resume
Child Care Provider Duties for Resume
- Prepare nutritious meals and snacks for children.
- Help children with eating meals and guide them about proper eating habits.
- Bathe, dress, and groom children and change their diapers.
- Toilet train children and toddlers.
- Organize toys and materials and ensure a tidy activity area.
- Sterilize bottles and prepare formulas.
- Facilitate children with homework and school work.
- Teach children to use touch screens and computers.
- Engage kids in different rhymes on YouTube for their mental development.
- Teach children about health and personal hygiene, resting, and proper toileting.
- Read to toddlers and teach them easy painting, drawing, handicrafts, and songs.
- Organize and take part in leisure activities, games, and television.
- Provide counseling or treatment to emotionally disturbed or offending children.
- Transport children to and from school, social gatherings, and medical appointments.
- Oversee children in baths or pools.
- Promote children’s emotional and social development and self-actualization.
- Wash toys and play equipment.
- Motivate children to change their clothes by themselves
- Pick up toys and books after the activity.
- Discover signs of emotional or developmental troubles in children and communicate the same to parents.
- Perform household tasks such as housekeeping, laundry, errands, cleaning, dishwashing, and changing of linens.
- Keep records of every child, including day-to-day observations and information regarding activities, meals served, and medicine administered.