Are you applying for a team member/cashier position at Jack in the Box? Well, then you must check out what we have to say. In this role, your main job will be to take and process orders.
It is important to create a resume that shows that you have the experience and skills to do this.
As a team member/cashier at Jack in the Box, you will need to be hands-on in many areas.
That is why your resume should highlight exactly what makes you an excellent candidate to hire.
A resume sample for this position is provided below for your guidance.
Jack in the Box Cashier/Team Member Resume Sample
A highly competent individual with 8+ years of experience as a cashier/team member in a fast food capacity. Demonstrated ability to take and record orders, and process cash and credit card payments. Exceptionally talented in providing excellent services, aimed at ensuring repeat business opportunities.
• Customer Service • Order Taking
• Payment Processing • Cash Drawer Balancing
• Change Calculations • Order Processing
• Food Preparation • POS Use Upselling
• Counter Maintenance • Order Packing
• Complaint Handling • Communication
• Single-handedly managed 50+ customers in 1 hour, owing to extraordinary customer inflow handling skills.
• Implemented an upselling protocol; as a result, increased sales by 65%.
• Introduced a series of kitchen safety procedures; hence, decreased accidents by 50%.
• Trained 35 individuals to work as team members, as part of their induction program.
Jack in the Box, Green Bay, WI
• Greet customers as they arrive at the counter and provide them with menus
• Assist customers in making informed order choices
• Provide information about the day’s special
• Respond to questions regarding fast food items
• Take and record orders by operating POS systems
• Repeat order information in order to ensure accuracy
• Provide customers with order preparation timelines
• Process cash and credit card payments and tender change and receipts
• Prepare food items such as shakes, sandwiches, burgers, and fries
• Pack food items or place them on trays for dine-in customers
• Clean and maintain counters on a regular basis
• Balance cash drawers at the end of each shift
Kentucky Fried Chicken, Green Bay, WI
• Assisted in packing food items such as colas, shakes, fries, burgers, and sandwiches
• Wiped counters in order to handle spills and dirt
• Oversaw condiments stations, and inform supervisors of low-stock situations
• Supported the cash counting and drawer balancing process, and assisted in handling discrepancies
High School Diploma
Green Bay High School, Green Bay, WI – 2009