Applying for a team member position at Taco Bell will require you to first create a resume.
Your resume should contain a lot of information, such as skills, qualifications, competencies, experience, and accomplishments. Each section will need to highlight your professional personality.
For instance, the experience section can focus on how much you have worked in this capacity. Similarly, the skills section can emphasize your ability to handle customers and their orders in a fast-food restaurant environment.
Looking for a sample? Here is one:
Recommended: Taco Bell Team Member Cover Letter
Taco Bell Team Member Resume Sample
822 Riddle Street
Wheeling, WV 24874
Passionate team member with over 8 years of experience in providing customer services in a fast-food restaurant capacity. Highly skilled in taking and processing food and beverage orders. Familiar with preparing and packing orders according to set procedures.
- Customer Liaison
- Order Taking
- Health and Safety Regulations
- Food Preparation
- Freshness Maintenance
- Supplies Handling
- Customer Satisfaction
- Processed 120 orders in one shift, owing to an exceptionally high inflow of clients.
- Implemented an order packing system, consequently, reducing packing time by 65%.
- Devised a food preparation program, as a result, helped in training newly hired team members.
- Introduced a food rotation system, hence, maintained food freshness for a longer time.
Taco Bell, Morgantown, WV
6/2016 – Present
- Greet customers as they arrive at the order counter.
- Present menus, and inquire into their order choices.
- Suggest menu items such as nachos, burritos, and tacos according to customers’ tastes.
- Take orders and punch them into the ordering system.
- Repeat orders to ensure accuracy.
- Provide customers with information on payable amounts.
- Process cash and credit card payments, return cash, and issue receipts.
- Relay orders to the kitchen area and assist in preparing and packing orders.
- Hand over orders to customers, and thank them for their business.
- Ensure the cleanliness and sanitization of areas such as counters and tables.
Pizza Hut, Morgantown, WV
2/2012 – 6/2016
- Presented menus to customers, and assisted them in making informed choices.
- Packed prepared orders for takeaways, and delivered dine-in orders.
- Refilled glasses with beverages.
- Dusted and sanitized counters and tabletops.
- Operated POS in order to take and process orders.
High School Diploma
Morgantown High School, Morgantown, WV