A Team Member is responsible for providing a pleasant shopping experience for all guests.
This position requires a level of ease in building relationships through guest interactions.
A team member resume must be simple and clearly written.
In a Team Member Resume, emphasize your customer care and rapport building skills.
By doing so, you will be able to grab the attention of the reader, who received hundreds of resumes for team member positions.
Follow these simple steps to create a resume that will earn you an interview.
Use the following example in order to prepare your resume for the position of a team member.
See also: Team Member Cover Letter
Team Member Resume Example
575th Street Unit 3, Salt Lake City, UT 65288
Contact #, Email Address
Bringing excellent customer service skills can be utilized to improve the organization’s profitability.
• Over 8 years’ hands-on experience in food and customer service industry
• Highly skilled in greeting and recognizing guests, and providing them with excellent customer service
• Known for building good relationships with guests to ensure repeat business
• Hands-on experience in creating a fun, helpful and safe work environment
• Demonstrated ability to maintain a proficient and organized stockroom
• Thorough understanding of maintaining merchandise pricing and the correctness of inventory levels
Whole Foods Market – Salt Lake City, UT | 2013 – Present
• Explain customers about products and their benefits
• Price and tag all goods and products
• Maintain back stock in fine order
• Keep department sanitized, well maintained and controlled
• Uphold standards of cleanliness
• Systematize, stock, and rotate products
• Attend meetings of team and store
Taco Bell – Salt Lake City, UT | 2010 – 2013
• Took orders and prepared food
• Assisted in resolving any service or food issues
• Maintained food-safety standards
• Ensured a clean, safe work and dining environment
• Ensured neat appearance, good work habits, and a positive attitude
High School Diploma
Salt Lake City Public School, Salt Lake City, UT
“I am a friendly and helpful individual who enjoys working collaboratively in a fast-paced environment and paying attention to detail.”