A concession stands cashier’s resume needs to include information about an individual’s ability to handle cashiering services.
Apart from this, it is important to ensure that the resume has information of your skills in handling physically demanding work – concession stand cashiers have to stand for long periods of times at events.
When you are writing a resume for a concession stand cashier, you have to concentrate on the format as well as the structure.
Choosing a good format to place information such as your skills and experience as a concession stand cashier is important.
Also, including information on your achievements in this regard is important.
Here is a resume sample for a concession stand cashier position:
Concession Stand Cashier Resume Sample
10 Edina Road, Oxford, MS19211
CONCESSION STAND CASHIER
• Resourceful concession stands cashier with extensive experience in cashiering, sales, food preparation, and customer services.
• Sold 100% of the concession stand goodies, owing to exceptional outreach efforts.
• Implemented a bookkeeping system, as a result, reduced cash drawer balancing issues by 65%.
• Trained 35 new concession stand cashiers in handling cashiering services.
• Introduced a unique transactions handling system, hence, increased accuracy by 85%.
• Cash Handling
• Drawer Balancing
• Food Preparation
• Suggestive Selling
• Coupon Redeeming
• Inventory Management
• Prompt Transactions
• Tickets Issuing
• Payments Processing
• Equipment Maintenance
Concession Stand Cashier
Just 4 Fun, Oxford, MS 2016-present
• Greet customers as they arrive at the concession stand.
• Provide customers with information on available food items.
• Garnish and prepare food.
• Operate cash registers in order to process payments.
• Tender change to customers.
• Ensure the cleanliness and proper sanitation.
Concession Stand Cashier
ABC Company, Oxford, MS 2011-2016
• Cleaned concession stand areas.
• Set up concession stands in the right places.
• Prepared sandwiches and salads.
• Issued ticket stubs for orders that require time to prepare.
• Balanced cash drawers at the end of each shift.
• Handled discrepancies according to set protocols.
Concession Stand Aide
Events Inc., Oxford, MS 2008-2011
• Populated stands with items such as food and supplies.
• Assisted in garnishing and preparing salads and sandwiches.
• Acquainted customers with prices and products.
• Arranged inventory of supplies and equipment.
• Performed preventative as well as regular maintenance on food preparation equipment.
High School Diploma
Oxford High School, Oxford, MS