Chick Fil A makes sure that the employees and team members they hire can provide excellent tier-1 services.
Since this is the case, your Chick Fil A resume must be excellent.
In your resume, you should write exactly what makes you an exceptional person to hire, and the many reasons that you top the candidate list.
In your resume for a Chick Fil A team member position, ensure that you provide the right information in all sections.
This way, the hiring manager will receive a solid view of what you are capable of contributing.
A resume sample for this position is provided here for your guidance:
See also: Chick Fil A Cover Letter
Chick Fil A Resume Example
1 6th Street, Madison, WI22049
Uniquely qualified Team Member with excellent skills and experience in providing tier-1 services to customers. Highly proficient in taking snd processing orders in a timely and efficient manner. Well-versed in balancing cash drawers and managing discrepancies.
• Accuracy Assurance
• Cash Handling
• Sanitation and Maintenance
• Food Preparation
• Upselling / Cross Selling
• Condiments Stations Handling
• Implemented a unique order-taking system; as a result, decreased processing time by 65%
• Introduced the concept of upselling; thereby, increased sales by 50%
• Singlehandedly managed a party of 100+ customers, on a particularly busy day at work
• Successfully handled a cash drawer discrepancy, which had been in limbo for 2 days
Chick-Fil-A, Green Bay, WI | 2018-present
• Take and record orders from customers, and provide them with preparation timelines
• Punch in order into the POS system, and provide customers with information on totals
• Answer key questions such as menu item ingredients and spice levels
• Processboth cash and credit card payments, and tender receipts and change
• Prepare food items such as sandwiches, and mac and cheese
• Pack prepared food items for takeaway orders
• Balance cash drawers and inform supervisors of any discrepancies
Jack in the Box, Green Bay, WI | 2016-2018
• Greeted customers and presented menus to them
• Assisted customers in choosing the right menu item according to their choices
• Punched orders into the system and provided payment information
• Processed payments through cash and credit cards
• Cleaned and maintained counter areas
• Assisted in packing orders, and placing food items on trays
High School Diploma
Green Bay High School, Green Bay, WI – 2009