Even if you do not have formal experience, you can apply for a care coordinator position, provided that your Care Coordinator resume speaks volumes for your ability to handle the work associated with this role.
But first, you must determine what the work is all about.
A care coordinator is an individual who helps manage patient care for the elderly or the disabled.
You must highlight the fact that you are trained in this work.
As far as the Care Coordinator resume format is concerned, make sure that you offer information that the hiring manager will want to read.
For instance, your knowledge of consulting with patients and family members in order to discuss their health problems should be part of the resume.
Equally important is to show that you can effectively develop care plans to address the specific needs of each patient.
Care Coordinator Resume No Experience
133 Oak Road, Madison, WI 49902
Compassionate and resourceful Care Coordinator with exceptional skills in developing and implementing care plans in accordance with patients’ needs. Highly talented in consulting and collaborating with other health care providers and specialists to schedule appointments and treatment plans. Bilingual: English/Spanish.
Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work
Wisconsin State University, Madison, WI – 2019
Award and Honors
• Received Best Student of the Year title owing to consistently exceeding expectations in an academic capacity
• Honored for representing the university at 5 healthcare conventions in Brooklyn, NY in 2018
• Remained on top of the class through the course of the degree program
• Made it to the Dean’s list 2 times in a row, due to consistent excellence in academics
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
• Care Plan Management
• Health Interventions
• Personal Needs Assessment
• Patient Evaluation
• Medical Care Oversight
• Care Documentation
Care Providers Inc., Madison, WI | 2/2019 – 5/2019
• Assisted in developing care plans to meet the individual needs of assigned patients
• Visited patients and checked on the care that they were receiving
• Worked with care teams in order to evaluate interventions
• Identified additional patient care requirements
• Addressed patients’ requests and concerns
• Data Entry
• MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Internet, Email, Social Media
• Led a team of volunteers to help out at a local disability facility
• Acted as team lead for volunteer work at Sava Senior Care for 2 years