Cafeteria workers are responsible for preparing and serving food within a cafeteria setting.
At times they may even be required to cook food.
They may be hired as a full or part time employee depending on individual job settings.
Look at this resume sample of a cafeteria worker which will guide you how to write a perfect resume for cafeteria jobs.
Cafeteria Worker Resume Sample
553 Stough, Concord, NC 88812
(000) 912-0009, Email
Bringing exceptional communication skills and experience in providing support to food service activities to help running smooth cafeteria operations.
• Over 8 years’ progressive experience working as a Cafeteria Worker in fast paced environments
• Highly skilled in evaluating prepared food for flavor and appearance
• Ensures that sanitation standards and hygiene procedures to be undertaken
• Hands-on experience in merchandising food and beverage items for serving
• Proficient in maintaining inventory and store supplies
• Able to clean linens, utensils, tools, and food preparation and serving areas
Skills & Competencies
• Customer service
• Kitchen equipment operations
• Ability to work long hours standing and walking
• Excellent manual dexterity
• Ability to lift up to 40 lbs
• Controlled kitchen wastage 40% by curtailing extra items used in error or negligence
• Enhanced patron ratio 30% per month by suggesting gourmet items in the menu
Next Generation – Concord, NC | Sep 2013 – Present
• Evaluate and inspect food for flavor and hygiene before serving
• Serve food to patrons
• Merchandise food and beverage items for serving efficiently
• Oversee preparation and serving of food in order to provide healthy and nutritious food
Some Cafeteria – Concord, NC | Mar 2009 – Sep 2013
• Received and stocked supplies and maintained inventory
• Cleared tables and cleaned soiled dishes
• Reported needed food items and supplies to the management
• Ensured cleanliness and sanitation of caferia
High School Diploma | City Public School, Concord, NC – 2008
Strong professional references available