Working as a cafeteria worker is tricky, which is why you have to write a Cafeteria Worker Resume that shows that you are the best for the job.
In your entry-level resume, mention what you know about the food service industry, and how you can handle the work assigned to you. Also, any past volunteer experience in a cafeteria or restaurant can be mentioned in order to convince the hiring manager that you are right for the job.
The way in which you format your entry-level resume for a cafeteria worker position will make a huge difference.
Make sure that your resume shows you as the best candidate, not only because you have some exposure to the work, but also because of the kind of individual that you are.
Here is a sample resume to guide you further.
Entry Level Cafeteria Worker Resume No Experience
52 Athens Road, Fairmont, WV54002
Highly enthusiastic individual, with a solid interest in working for ABC Cafe as a Cafeteria Worker. Competent in setting up and breaking down food stations, and cleaning and sanitizing customer areas. Exceptionally talented in taking and processing food and beverage orders.
High School Diploma
West Virginia Public School, Fairmont, WV
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
• Menu Development Assistance
• Food Stations Handling
• Order Taking
• Food Preparation
• Dish Washing
• Cleaning and Sanitizing
• Food Rotation
• Food Hygiene Maintenance
Matilda’s Soup Kitchen, Fairmont, WV
7/2022 – 12/2022
• Greeted customers as they arrived at the facility
• Presented menus and took and recorded orders
• Relayed orders to the kitchen and followed up on them
• Served food and beverage items in accordance with set rules
• Removed soiled dishes from tables and transported them to the kitchen
• Cleaned and sanitized tabletops and chairs
• MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Internet and Email
English, Spanish, and Cantonese
• Led a team of volunteers on a city clean-up mission
• Worked as a volunteer at 2 local churches