The objective statement for a Cafe Manager resume can be a determining factor as far as a hiring committee’s interest in a resume is concerned. To build a winning objective, you need to go through some sample objectives and familiarize yourself with the popular formats of objective statement.
Basically, objective statement is a package, stating the position you seek and skills you offer. There are many ways to create this statement. Whichever format you select, you need to make sure it is fully employer centered and addresses the employer’s current needs and expectations of the position.
In your objective, you should identify the Cafe Manager position with an offer statement of expertise and you are willing to use in favor of the hiring organization. An unspecified, general objective statement loses its essence and serves no purpose at all. So be specific and come up with a clear objective statement, which is well formatted and speaks highly of your relevant offered skills.
Here are some example objective statements for a café manager resume.
Sample Objectives for Cafe Manager Resume
• In search of a café manager position where broad experience and capabilities in café management could come in handy. Adept at supervising billing procedures, ensuring employee’s adherence with general hospitality procedures and attaining high standards of customer satisfaction.
• To secure a café manager position at XYZ Company. Bringing 5+ years of hands on experience in diverse management roles. Particularly skilled in customer PR, financial management and employee supervision.
• Seeking to join the dedicated hospitality team at Mocha Café in the capacity of a café manager. Offering expertise in daily café operations, personnrl management and record keeping.
If you feel the above format is not for you, and you need a more catchier and powerful statement, especially if you have good experience in hand, you should go for the following summary-like format. It may appear as a statement of self praise, but it is an effective form of objective writing and works best for mid level career candidates and professionals:
• Proactive, experienced café manager with a commitment to maintain high standards of customer service. Seeking work with a progressive café where management skills and leadership capabilities could be put to use.
• Customer oriented café manager seeking work with ABC Company. Offer extensive experience in supervising routine café tasks, billing procedures and ensuring smooth running of the café.