A resume objective is a short paragraph marking the beginning of the resume. It highlights all the skills and qualifications that you possess, without giving too much detail. It is written solely to provide an introduction to your relevant qualifications, as well as passion.
The following examples of resume objectives for a restaurant general manager position will provide you with a better overview of what is required in this regard:
12 Sample Objectives for Restaurant General Manager Resume
1. Seeking a position as a Restaurant General Manager with Captain Cook’s providing the benefit of extensive comprehension of overseeing restaurant operations, to ensure smooth runs and constant customer satisfaction.
2. Restaurant General Manager with 11+ years’ extensive experience supervising the work of staff members in a busy restaurant. Presently seeking a similar position at Shake Shack, using exceptional skills in policymaking, and financial management.
3. Reliable, organized, and talented individual, looking for a position as a Restaurant General Manager at The Loft. Offering a demonstrated expertise in managing the leadership and performance excellence of restaurant teams, by training, modeling, developing, and motivating team members, and managing all front and back of house operations.
4. Strong desire to work for Hard Rock Café as a Restaurant General Manager. Bringing 16 years’ successful track record in busy hospitality settings. Proficient in communicating clear directions to team members, and empowering them with consistent missions regarding the café’s goals.
5. Highly experienced Restaurant General Manager, with extensive exposure to overseeing the operations of a busy restaurant business. Presently seeking a position at The Pavilion, by applying exceptional strengths in establishing business plans, meeting financial objectives, and ensuring recurring business through the delivery of excellent customer services.
6. Talented and result-driven Restaurant Manager with over 12+ years of experience managing 100+ seat restaurants. Eager to work for ABC restaurant using strong leadership skills to get more profits and positive feedback.
7. Customer service-oriented and enthusiastic Restaurant General Manager eager to work for ABC restaurant. Leveraging 8+ years of experience running busy restaurants successfully and providing leadership to grow customer base, improve team productivity, and maximize profits.
8. Results-driven Restaurant General Manager with strong leadership qualities poised to secure a position at XYZ. Enthusiastic to leverage 6+ years of experience in managing restaurant dining and kitchen operations to help bring new customers and make the restaurant known for excellent customer service.
9. Poised to work for City Restaurant as a Restaurant Manager using 5+ years of progressively responsible experience in running high volume restaurants, handling accounting, and motivating team members to exceed profit targets.
10. Creative and passionate Restaurant General Manager with 3 years of leadership experience enthusiastic to work for Darden Restaurants. Leveraging a solid track record in providing exceptional patron service and motivating staff to surpass revenue goals and improve the restaurant’s overall performance.
11. Goal-oriented and driven individual seeking a Restaurant General Manager position at AAA Group. Employing 8 years’ managerial experience and deep insight into hospitality operations to promote friendly relations and provide quality and prompt service to guests.
12. Performance-driven Restaurant General Manager looking for a position at Max Corp. Bringing hospitality management experience, as well as exceptional communication, presentation. conflict resolution and customer service skills to grow customer loyalty and improve customer retention goals.