Barista job opportunities usually arise unexpectedly. Therefore, your resume should be ready to apply for the next job.
Before writing an entry-level barista resume, you should keep two things in mind:
- Do not state that you have no experience in hand. Instead, focus on your knowledge and skills that will help you in performing the barista tasks efficiently.
- If you have had any non-relevant work experiences in hand, you may relate some of your previous tasks with the barista job such as customer service and communication.
View the example below for more ideas.
Sample Resume for Entry Level Barista With No Experience
699 Rainbow Dr, Las Vegas, NV 78302
An innovative and outgoing coffee enthusiast seeking a Barista position at Starbucks. Bringing an exceptional passion for coffee-making and customer service to surpass the expectations of the employer.
HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS
- Substantial knowledge of various types of coffee beans and their specific qualities
- Well versed with hand brewing multiple types of coffee, as well as Latte art
- Fun and friendly
- Able to build professional relationships with customers to increase sales
- Able to comprehend and follow instructions, machine manuals, and recipe guidelines
- Familiar with kitchen equipment handling
- Cash and POS handling
High School Diploma
ABC SCHOOL, Las Vegas, NV – 2020
Food Service Volunteer
SOS Village, Las Vegas, NV
Jun 2020 – Aug 2020
- Assisted staff in food preparation
- Devised healthy recipes on a budget
- Participated actively in food service at the camp
- Provided exemplary customer service to the guests and patrons
- Resolved disputes between participants
- Attention to detail
- Customer Service
“I am a very hardworking individual who is eager to take a new challenge every day.”
Exemplary professional references available