If you want to write a winning resume for a barista position, then think about adding a compelling objective statement on the top of your resume.
The career objective statement is an important section of your resume. It should be crafted creatively in order to get the employer’s attention immediately after they start reading your resume.
There are many ways to build a winning barista resume objective statement. The following are 16 perfect objectives for the barista position to guide you further.
Experienced Barista Resume Objectives
The most popular objective writing style is to mention two or three qualifications that are of interest to the employer. Then narrowing down the statement to bring focus to the position and organization.
1. Cheerful, energized, and friendly barista with 3-plus-years of hands-on experience in coffee making and customer service. Seeking a position with Starbucks to utilize exceptional talents in latte and fudge art.
2. A seasoned barista who is committed to making excellent coffee while providing outstanding customer service. Seeking employment as a barista at Starbucks to increase customer retention.
3. Passionate Barista who enjoys food service, hospitality, and quality food and coffee. Eager to contribute to Copper Horse Restaurant to maximize profits.
4. Result-focused Barista with 5+ years of experience working in busy coffee shops. Seeking an opportunity to contribute to AA Coffee to provide a unique service to coffee-enthusiasts in a fast-paced environment.
Simple and straightforward objectives are also very useful. These are not only shorter in length but serve the purpose nicely as well. State the position you are seeking followed by the results you would like to bring.
5. Detail-oriented Barista seeks position with Gruel Britannia to deliver first-class customer experience. Bringing exceptional coffee-making and communication skills, as well as a keen attention to detail.
6. Seeking a barista position at AA Cafe where exceptional customer service and coffee making skills can be utilized to improve business and promote the coffee station.
7. A creative and passionate individual seeking a Barista position with ABC Cafe. Bringing an extraordinary passion for coffee-making to provide outstanding customer service.
The following are some examples of employer-focused barista objective statements.
8. To contribute to LA Coffee Bar in the capacity of a Barista to leverage excellent coffee-brewing and presentation skills, in addition to professional work ethic.
9. Looking to maximize 5-star ratings of ABC Cafe as a Barista by leveraging excellent coffee-making skills, coupled with excellent customer service etiquette and great attention to detail.
10. Seeking a position as a Barista at Tim Hortons. Bringing a variety of coffee brewing skills and techniques, coupled with proficiency in delivering high-quality customer service to increase patrons base.
Entry Level Barista Resume Objectives With No Experience
The following six objectives examples are useful for entry-level baristas, students, new graduates, and career changers with no relevant experience in hand.
11. Hardworking and reliable high school student looking for a Barista position with Darden Restaurant. Utilizing solid knowledge of coffee-making and food service to provide exceptional guest experience.
12. To obtain a Barista position at Luckin Coffee. Offers a friendly work style, outgoing personality, teamwork spirit, and the ability to prepare and serve coffee to contribute to your bottom-line.
13. To work as a Barista for Red Diamond. Bringing a friendly and positive attitude, coupled with excellent coffee-making knowledge, to provide fast and welcoming service to customers.
14. An enthusiastic high school graduate looking for a Barista position with ABC Cafe. Offers coffee-making skills and foodservice knowledge to take customer service standards to new heights.
15. Calm and flexible Barista looking to contribute to New England Coffee. Bringing excellent coffee-brewing knowledge, coupled with communication and customer service skills to increase profits. Fun and friendly.
16. Experienced customer service professional eager to shift career path to coffee service. Bringing knowledge of taking orders, serving food, and processing transactions while learning new tasks quickly to prepare and serve hot and cold beverages according to brand specifications.
How to Write a Professional Objective on a Barista Resume?
- First of all, you have to take a look at the barista job description provided by the employer.
- Next, you see what barista qualifications they are seeking in their next barista
- Start writing the barista objective statement by mentioning the job title.
- Show your eagerness to work for a specific employer.
- Highlight your experience and some of your barista skills.
- Show how can you contribute to the prospective company using your experiences, skills, and qualifications.
All things considered, it is recommended that don’t write self-centered objective statements that indicate a passion for learning and growing on behalf of the organization. That is because hiring managers are not interested in what you want to learn or how you want to grow by joining their cafe. Instead, they want to know what you will bring to the table.
Not to mention, employer-centered objectives always win. Prospective employers need to know what your skills are and how you will be able to contribute to their cafe.
See also: Barista Cover Letter