If you want to write a winning resume for a barista position, then think about adding a compelling objective statement to the top of your resume.
The career objective statement is an important section of a barista’s resume. This section should be crafted in a creative manner in order to get the recruiter’s attention immediately.
How to Write a Professional Objective for a Barista Resume?
- First of all, you have to take a look at the barista job description provided by the employer.
- Next, you see what qualifications employer is seeking in their next barista.
- Show your eagerness to work for a specific employer.
- Highlight your experience and some of your barista skills.
- Show how can you contribute to the prospective company using your experiences, skills, and qualifications.
There are many ways to build a winning barista resume objective statement. The following are 16 perfect objectives for the barista position to guide you further.
16 Best Objectives for Barista Resume
1. Cheerful, energized, and friendly Barista with 3-plus years of hands-on experience in making and serving coffee while providing exceptional customer service. Seeking to contribute to Starbucks by utilizing my exceptional talents in latte and fudge art.
2. A seasoned barista who is committed to making excellent coffee while providing outstanding customer service. Eager to increase customer base and 5-star reviews of Starbucks Texas Downtown.
3. Passionate Barista who enjoys making and serving quality food and coffee. Eager to contribute to Copper Horse Restaurant, maximize profits and increase 5-star customer feedback.
4. Result-focused Barista with 5+ years of experience working in busy coffee shops. Enthusiastic about providing a unique service to coffee enthusiasts in a fast-paced environment at AA Coffee.
5. Detail-oriented Barista seeking employment at Gruel Britannia. Excited to deliver a first-class customer experience by using my exceptional coffee-making and communication skills, as well as a keen attention to detail.
6. Seeking a Barista position at AA Cafe where my exceptional customer service and coffee-making skills can be utilized to improve business and promote the coffee station.
7. A creative and passionate individual seeking a Barista position with ABC Cafe. Bringing an extraordinary passion for coffee-making and food service to bring in more customers and increase profits significantly.
8. To contribute to LA Coffee Bar in the capacity of a Barista by using my excellent coffee-brewing and presentation skills, as well as a professional work ethic.
9. Uniquely qualified Barista with a strong passion for coffee. Passionate to maximize 5-star ratings of ABC Cafe by using my excellent coffee-making skills, customer service etiquette, and great attention to detail.
10. Seeking a position as a Barista at Tim Hortons. Bringing a variety of coffee brewing skills and techniques, and proficiency in delivering high-quality customer service to increase the patrons base.
11. Hardworking and reliable high school student looking for a Barista position with Darden Restaurants. Bringing a solid knowledge base of coffee-making and food service to provide an exceptional guest experience.
12. To obtain employment as a Barista at Luckin Coffee. Offering a friendly work style, outgoing personality, teamwork spirit, and the ability to prepare and serve coffee to contribute to your bottom line.
13. To work as a Barista for Red Diamond, where my friendly and positive attitude and excellent coffee-making knowledge can be used to provide fast and first-class service to customers.
14. An enthusiastic high school graduate looking for a Barista position with ABC Cafe. Offers coffee-making skills and food service knowledge to take customer service standards to new heights.
15. Calm and flexible Barista, poised to contribute to New England Coffee by using my coffee-brewing knowledge, and communication and customer service skills to increase profits. Fun and friendly disposition.
16. Experienced customer service professional eager to shift career path to coffee making and service. Bringing knowledge of taking orders, serving food, and processing transactions while learning new tasks quickly. Able to prepare and serve hot and cold beverages according to brand specifications. Able to learn new tasks quickly.
It is recommended that don’t write self-centered objective statements that indicate a passion for learning and growing on behalf of the organization.
That is because hiring managers are not interested in what you want to learn or how you want to grow by joining their cafe. Instead, they want to know what you will bring to the table.
Not to mention, employer-centered objectives always win.
Prospective employers need to know what your skills are and how you will be able to contribute to their cafe.
Recommended: Barista Cover Letter Sample