Servers/bartenders usually work in the foodservice industry. They greet customers as they arrive, anticipate their needs, and serve cocktails and food. Also, they take customers’ drink orders and ensure that they are mixed and filled appropriately.
The following is a cover letter sample for the position of a Server/bartender which will help you build your cover letter.
Server Bartender Cover Letter Sample 1
89 Far West Drive
Bismarck, ND 99992
September 24, 2020
Mr. Derek Millard
Manager Human Resources
48 Langdon Avenue
Bismarck, ND 67499
Dear Mr. Millard:
With a great passion for food and drink service and a demonstrated ability to deliver personalized attention to all customers, I am eager to contribute to Hilton Suites in the capacity of server/bartender.
I offer a positive attitude, a strong desire to learn, and an exceptional work ethic. With my ability to work comfortably in a busy and high-volume work environment, I will be a great addition to your bar’s team.
My following attributes will help me exceed your expectations:
- Highly skilled in preparing and serving cocktails on time.
- Well versed in maintaining the cleanliness of bar and storage areas.
- Able to operate the point of sales system.
- Proficient in stocking and ordering supplies.
- Adept at placing glasses to make an attractive display.
Apart from serving food and beverages, I can also handle cash and credit card transactions. Furthermore, I can ensure the customer’s age appropriateness.
I would welcome the opportunity to meet with you to discuss your needs and my relevant bartending talents in detail.I will call your office after seven working days to schedule a mutually convenient appointment.
Thank you for your time and consideration, and I look forward to meeting with you soon.
Bartender Server Cover Letter Sample 2
Dear Mr. King:
My knack for interacting with people, coupled with more than five years of bartending experience, makes me an ideal candidate for the Bartender Server position at Yard House.
Working as a bartender at Yard House is probably an extremely challenging thing to do, owing to the fact that your restaurant serves over 350 customers in a day! But you will be pleased to know that I am passionate enough to not only take the load but also increase this number.
As a seasoned and passionate bartender, I offer the following qualifications:
- Familiar with all popular beverages and cocktail recipes
- Exceptionally well-versed in mixing and garnishing
- Highly experienced in determining patrons’ specific requirements and selling beverages to enhance their experience
- Solid track record of efficiently setting up bar services and closing down the bar appropriately
My present place of work gained popularity due to cocktails served by me, resulting in a significant increase in customers.
Let’s talk soon. I will call you next week to follow-up and answer your questions. Thank you for your time and consideration.