Planning to employ your call center skills in a banking environment?
By all means, it is possible!
While you will have to go through the rigmarole of understanding banking concepts, you do not necessarily need any prior banking experience or educational background in banking.
What you do need is exceptional communication skills and the ability to analyze problems over the phone and provide viable solutions.
Prior to applying for a bank call center agent job, make sure that your resume speaks volumes for you.
Even if you haven’t worked in a bank before, your call center experience will be deemed valuable as you will already be trained in service calls.
If you have studied banking in school, you will no doubt derive benefit from it, especially during your training.
So before you sit down to customize your resume so that you can apply for a bank call center agent position, please make sure that you go through the following sample.
Bank Call Center Agent Resume Sample
1002 Oak Street, Irvine, KY 12276
c_potter @ email . com
Call Center Agent
Client-focused Call Center Agent, acknowledged for talents in leading clients through difficult situations and providing plausible solutions in a financial setting. Dependable and responsible contributor with a strong work ethic and a determination to succeed. Deep knowledge of phone and online banking activities aimed at ensuring client satisfaction.
- Record of working through hectic routines and handling irate clients according to the bank’s policies and procedures.
- Extensive experience in handling bank accounts with sensitivity and by employing discretion.
- Functional knowledge of common phone handling procedures and limitations within a financial organization.
– Phone banking – Online banking
– Crisis management – Communication
– Problem analysis – Sound judgment
– Stress tolerance – Teamwork
– Attention to detail – Request processing
– Account discretion – Banking protocols
- Reinstated a valuable client by employing unprecedented outbound calls following compromised customer services from another agent.
- Decreased outbound call costs by 68% by introducing VOIP concepts.
- Increased the quality of call servicing by deploying rigorous training to existing staff.
- Wrote the training bible Outbound / Inbound which is being used for training purposes in 10 call centers across 6 states.
CALL CENTER EXPERIENCE
Bank Call Center Agent
Bank of America, Irvine, KY
• Greet clients on the phone and inquire into their purpose for calling
• Listen carefully to clients and make notes of information both mentally and actually
• Ask questions to determine the nature of the problem or query
• Provide clients with the information asked for
• Verify clients by asking the predefined date of birth, name, and passcode questions
• Provide clients with the information once verification has been established
• Assist clients through online and phone banking problems
• Instruct clients about security concerns regarding their accounts and online transactions
• Provide clients with information on account status and check/instrument clearance
Call Center Representative
FreeTime, Irvine, KY
• Received telephone calls from clients and listened to their queries carefully
• Provided clients with information regarding the company’s services and deadlines
• Provided clients with billing and outstanding payments information
• Verified clients’ accounts to ensure that no fraudulent activity is apparent
• Updated client information and follow up on subscriptions
• Escalated priority issues and produce call logs
G.E.D | City Public School, Irvine, KY